• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aww geez, Rick and Morty season 4 comes out November 2019. AIDS!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I love the show but genuinely cringe when I encounter the show's superfans online.

I look forward to watching this later this year, and then never speaking about it to anyone ever again.

HUELEN10

I really, REALLY despised season 3 as a whole, well vindicators was decent at best but fuck everything else. They need to go back to Season 1/2 shit. Will give it one more time, but if this season doesn’t do it for me, I’m out.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I really, REALLY despised season 3 as a whole, well vindicators was decent at best but fuck everything else. They need to go back to Season 1/2 shit. Will give it one more time, but if this season doesn’t do it for me, I’m out.
Whaaaaat, Whirly Dirly Conspiracy, Pickle Rick, and Ricklantis Mixup were awesome.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Good shit. Show swings between a 4/10 and a 10/10 but I'll always watch it. Fuck the turbofans and fuck the people who moan constantly about the turbofans, they're even worse.

I've only seen a few episodes from season 1 but I was very impressed by what I saw, cracked my ass up good.

This is the perfect time to binge watch the rest sometime between now and then.

cannot wait, dgaf about the fan hate

Yeah, who cares? Avoiding something because of it's fans is completely dumb, again, who cares?

Cato

Banned
Evil Morty, I await you.

SPOILER: Evil Morty was a robot all this time. Controlled by Evil Meta Rick.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Justin and Dan want to put Kanye on the show.

Roiland immediately started gushing over Ye, telling a photog, “We f**king love Kanye, man. He’s a kindred spirit.”

He then added, “If that guy had the support to do all the ideas he has in his head, it would be Elon Musk 2.0.”

When asked if they would ever work with Kanye, Roiland said the rapper is “always welcome” and has an “open invitation” to come on the show and do a voice whenever he wants.

But Dan Harmon took it a step further, offering Kanye his own episode: “I’m giving him an episode, I’m making it official. We have 70, he can have one. Kanye, you can have an episode.”

Daniel Radcliffe too.

Is it really 70 episodes? Aw jeez guys.

I am still waiting to see if Rick can finally die. He is like The Master in Doctor Who where you want him to die but at the same time, you don't so you can see how many lives he can destroy.

Aw jeez I hate myself saying that.

Dark Morty is the deepest lore so far for me.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Justin and Dan want to put Kanye on the show.

Not before Rogan. God damn I need that interview.

For those that can't stand Kanye; you're right, he's got the biggest ego on the planet and he's such a douche. But he made a 10/10 hip hop album purely because of the ego. Rogan needs to peel him away to the core.

Top Bottom