• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Azure Striker GUNVOLT 3 - First Look Trailer (Inti Creates/Keiji Inafune)

Bullet Club

Inti Creates' flagship 2D side-scrolling "Azure Striker GUNVOLT" series is back with a brand new title!

Announced at the online indie game event BitSummit Gaiden on June 27, 2020, a true blue sequel in the "Azure Striker GUNVOLT" series is now in development.

Just as they did for the previous two games in the series, action supervisor Keiji Inafune (LEVEL5 comcept CCO) will be working closely with series director Yoshihisa Tsuda of Inti Creates to craft new systems and ideas that take the action the series is known for to the next level. Stay tuned for future announcements as development progresses.

[Product Information]
Title: Azure Striker GUNVOLT 3
Platforms: Nintendo Switch
Genre: Story-Driven 2D Side-Scrolling Action
Developer: Inti Creates
Release Date: TBD
Price: TBD

Wut! Wow I'm surprise such a niche series is continuing. Could be good, I want to beat the previous games in the series, maybe on Switch, first though.

Shantae

Banned
Shit I gotta get around to playing the first 2 games already lol. Plus Gunvolt Chronicles. They've always looked cool, and I really like some of Inti Creates other works, like the Blaster Master Zero games, and Mighty Gunvolt Burst (also known as Gal Gunvolt Burst) were all awesome.

Last edited:

Astral Dog

I really wantied to give this series a chance, but its nowhere near as fun as the Zero/ZX games i wish they worked with Capcom on another MegaMan series :^(
i will still buy it anyways to support Inti they are awesome

Last edited:

Astral Dog

These are just reskinned MegaMa Zero games. wwhhhy
How i wish they really were reskinned Zero games

I don't remember very well since its been awhile since i played them but to begin they are significantly easier, wich makes them more boring compared to the Zero series,the shooting gameplay isn't as fun as Zero's saber, main character gimmick its not fun to use,i dislike the level up system makes the games be more grindy than it needs to be , 30fps gameplay on the 3DS versions, if you die then the game can reward you by reviving you with full power and annoying jpop music.

On the other hand i liked the flashy special attack

Last edited:

Serge85

The games are easy yes, but when you play to S+ rank the levels, the real fun (and difficulty) begins!! awesome, awesome gameplay!

Enjay

Banned
Keiji Inafune still has to fleece people? Starting to think japanese developers make even less money than western ones.

Top Bottom