S-O-T
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Incredible,

But why no 360 version

deja vu?
glitch in the matrix?

MMaRsu

Jun 4, 2006
Netherlands
Looks really really great. Why no 360 version though? Thank god I'm getting a Ps3 because I'd do almost anything to play this lol :p

V_Ben

Banned
May 8, 2009
CozMick said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Incredible,

But why no 360 version

deja vu?
glitch in the matrix?
Could be a variety of things. Their poor way of handling episodic content (see Wallace and Gromit), or perhaps the mandatory leaderboards (in an adventure game? right.) Who knows, perhaps you'll see a "complete" BTTF on 360 at a later date, once all the episodes are out.

szaromir

Banned
Apr 26, 2006
I can only watch some stupid commercial on that link. Can someone youtube the video?

szaromir

Banned
Apr 26, 2006
Thanks. Yes, it's looking good. I'll play the ep. 1 since I have it for free and decide if it's better to buy the rest full price or wait for sales like I usually do with TelTale games.

Azure Dream

Oct 30, 2004
Still not a fan of some of Marty and Doc's stylization personally, but otherwise this trailer hits all the right notes. Really can't wait.

Danielsan

Feb 18, 2007
The Netherlands
Darklord said:
So fucking good. The guy who voices Marty is PERFECT.
He really is.
The Telltale engine has come a long way, but I still wish it looked a lot better, especially for this game. I can't imagine their Jurassic Park games with this engine.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Aug 17, 2009
Philippines
psnprofiles.com
It's a point-and-click game right? Looks interesting.

V_Ben said:
Could be a variety of things. Their poor way of handling episodic content (see Wallace and Gromit), or perhaps the mandatory leaderboards (in an adventure game? right.) Who knows, perhaps you'll see a "complete" BTTF on 360 at a later date, once all the episodes are out.
What's the story behind this?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
May 21, 2006
ULTROS! said:
What's the story behind this?
Telltale wants to release episodes at one a month.

With Wallace and Gromit it was one in the spring... and then the second one was going to be about 5 months later... and then the release date for that got cancelled/pushed... and then two months later episodes 2, 3, and 4 all released on the same day.

Obviously it's a scheduling / queueing thing. No one really knows the full story.

eshwaaz

Jun 14, 2004
Very interested, but the bad lip sync really hurts. It never bothered me that much in Sam and Max, but here it's extremely off-putting.

Keyser Soze

Jun 8, 2004
Ireland
I would really love to play this on 360, but dammit, Microsoft are so shit. I would also love iPad, but Telltale themselves are shit on that platform.

PC it is then.
I guess I will have to settle for the best platform

Tobor

Sep 15, 2006
Its funny that Marty is wearing the same clothes a year later. :lol

Great trailer though, i'm definitely in for the iPad version.

Vinterbird

Nov 17, 2006
Keyser Soze said:
I would really love to play this on 360, but dammit, Microsoft are so shit. I would also love iPad, but Telltale themselves are shit on that platform.

PC it is then.
I guess I will have to settle for the best platform
PS3 in january would be a thing also. But I personally hope the iPad version is great this time.

While it's awesome that Telltale is doing something that really fits the movies, it really looks a bit lackluster, especially the facial stuff.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Jun 18, 2004
www.borgh.us
Game more on my PS3 than PC. Do these games control fine on PS3? Otherwise might have to look into a wireless mouse and keyboard to play this from my PC on the couch and 46" LCD. Looks AWESOME!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Aug 17, 2009
Philippines
psnprofiles.com
Stumpokapow said:

With Wallace and Gromit it was one in the spring... and then the second one was going to be about 5 months later... and then the release date for that got cancelled/pushed... and then two months later episodes 2, 3, and 4 all released on the same day.

Obviously it's a scheduling / queueing thing. No one really knows the full story.
Interesting, I guess that's why Tales of Monkey Island wasn't released for the 360 also (and it's probably one of the best MI game I've ever played, not to mention the longest). :(

Cheesemeister

Feb 14, 2005
Kyoto, Japan
Fix the lip syncing! It really sucks right now. Otherwise, it looks awesome. Now how about some gameplay footage?

EDIT: It looks like the lip syncing was fixed up.

Tigel

Dec 5, 2008
Montreal
When does this game happen in the BTTF timeline? I thought the dolorean was destroyed at the end of the 3rd movie.

Awesome trailer anyway!

Peff

Dec 10, 2008
Tigel said:
When does this game happen in the BTTF timeline? I thought the dolorean was destroyed at the end of the 3rd movie.

Awesome trailer anyway!
Six months after the third movie.

Aurelius

May 22, 2005
Amsterdam
Tigel said:

Awesome trailer anyway!
The trailer suggests that he travels to 1931.

Peff

Dec 10, 2008
Buckethead said:
So is this going to be DLC only?
If you buy the PC version from Telltale's store you can order a DVD with no online activation and extras a few months after the season ends for free, you just have to pay shipping. PS3 version will most likely remain downloadable only, yes.

FoneBone

Jun 7, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
Stumpokapow said:

Hm... that may be part of it, but I think it's also that PSN allows them to sell a season in advance via a subscription model, and that XBLA doesn't have the same flexibility.

Xater

Jul 28, 2007
borghe said:
Game more on my PS3 than PC. Do these games control fine on PS3? Otherwise might have to look into a wireless mouse and keyboard to play this from my PC on the couch and 46" LCD. Looks AWESOME!
Have you tried the latest Sam & max on PS3? If it controls like that it will be fine.

Londa

Banned
Aug 22, 2009
They have the characters eyes right :lol

I think the animation needs a little work.. His mouth moves super slow and so does the rest of his body. Its like he is under water or something..