• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bald and bankrupt

You guys into bald n bancrupt? He's a famous Eneglish youtuber that does travel vlogs. But not those shitty vlogs where people just follow the tour guide and just visit the main cities. This dude goes to all the villages on his own and talks to regular people from various cultures. I love this dude's channel. And he has a great personality. He speaks a bit of hindi and speaks very good russian.

It's your fetish, live with it

giphy.gif

jai bhole ki !!!

dude clearly has a fetish for indian chicks

he's great

but i much prefer his friend, the north man

harald baldr

JAI BHOLE KI!
Harald is pretty awesome too, loved that vid when bald and harald went climbing some random abandoned crane. Pretty epic.
I don't think he's into indian chicks, he has a hard on for slavic chicks.
He even took that Alinchik gal on his travels to south america.

She's hawt. A bit skinny for my taste but still pretty hawt.
v0d58z9km5m31.jpg

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
I was hooked when I watched his Chechenya video. Dude is entertaining I like that he dares to go places where no one else would want to go to.
Oh and of course, Jai Bhole Ki!

You guys have to check out Super SUS. His whole channel is insane. Make you sure you click on cc, most of his videos are in Ukranian.

Azurro

Banned
JAI BHOLE KI!
Harald is pretty awesome too, loved that vid when bald and harald went climbing some random abandoned crane. Pretty epic.
I don't think he's into indian chicks, he has a hard on for slavic chicks.
He even took that Alinchik gal on his travels to south america.

She's hawt. A bit skinny for my taste but still pretty hawt.
v0d58z9km5m31.jpg

Holy shit, I know that girl, didn't know she was semi famous. She's hot but kind of weird.

Top Bottom