• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar0s

Blindly follow? Grow up? I have my undergrad in history with a focus on women's studies. I don't blindly follow, it's called I read academic journals and did research papers for 4 years you dumbass.

Then why are you so poor at debate? If that was true I would be stunned since anyone involved in genuine academia would understand logical fallacies and critical thought and be able to debate people and win. It's your side that never answers what has been said, changes goalposts, deflects and attacks.

I respect those who stay in threads and debate until the bitter end and this thread just shows you never had a leg to stand on.

Oh, so this is your way of lashing out because you threw tens of thousands of dollars away on a useless degree that holds about as much weight in the real world as a Sea Org certificate?

What the hell dude. What’s with the personal attacks.

You can disagree with the poster about a variety of his opinions, but having to resort to attacking his degree is hollow and wrongheaded.

Dunki

You can disagree with the poster about a variety of his opinions, but having to resort to attacking his degree is hollow and wrongheaded.

But when you encounter a person who already dismissed, insulted and attacked you on a personal level it is very difficult to keep calm. Just lke it did happen with me and RIM a few posts above. I was pretty upset about it and it also showed in my answer to him. That is what makes us human as well.

Zog

Banned

I don't think anyone HAD to resort to attacking his degree as there was plenty of other ammo but since he brought up his degree, it's fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom