• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

Kuranghi

I think this thread needs a bit of GAFs unofficial official unofficial mascot: Amrit Bains

More info for confused people here:

Okay who the hell gifted me gold, it doesn't say anywhere?

Whoever did it thank you. Really kind and I wasn't even in here to beg.

sasha grey GIF
Sasha Grey Thank You GIF
sasha grey kiss GIF

You can make it anonymous... I've heard anyway.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Freedom of speech doesn't also mean exemption from the consequences that could come with said freedom.

Remember that.

Yes, you can voice your opinion. But this is cause and consequence.
The funny thing about "freedom of speech" which is a very American kind of saying is that the US has more laws and policies than any other country.

VN1X

Banned
Oh someone just gifted me Gold. Not sure if this is the right place but thanks! :lollipop_grinning:

Now I can finally feel superior to the rest of you basic bitches.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
This isn't about guy love, but this is about gold love.

scrubs GIF

scrubs GIF
scrubs GIF

EvErYoNe JoIn ThE gOlD tRaIn ChOo ChOo

Television Dancing GIF

scrubs GIF by Stan.

Man, now I need to rewatch Scrubs! Love that series so damn much. Would love to see them return, but also worried that they woudl be ruined in modern culture.

x1

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Freedom of speech doesn't also mean exemption from the consequences that could come with said freedom.

This is an utterly bogus argument, and every time I see it trotted out I really have to question whether the person offering it has thought it through beyond how it sounds as a pithy retort.

When the consequence of any action results in civil or criminal penalty then its not "free"!

Freedom of speech is about being able to speak one's mind and have that right PROTECTED under the law.

No protection = no freedom of speech.

PhaseJump

Banned
My hard drive died while checking in on this thread, I have no immediate PC setup to do any work or use the internet. My cell phone dies at 75% and won't charge without jiggling the wires because the port is trashed.

This thread monkey pawed me. 10/10 would shit post again. A+++ Recommended.

Swift_Star

Banned
This is an utterly bogus argument, and every time I see it trotted out I really have to question whether the person offering it has thought it through beyond how it sounds as a pithy retort.

When the consequence of any action results in civil or criminal penalty then its not "free"!

Freedom of speech is about being able to speak one's mind and have that right PROTECTED under the law.

No protection = no freedom of speech.
That makes no sense. Freedom of speech doesn’t mean no consequences for the shit you say. Everyone should be accountable for the shit they say.
Yeah, you’re free to say whatever you want. that doesn’t you shouldn’t face consequences.

Last edited:
Top Bottom