• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco files trademark for God Eater Resurrection in Europe.

Guymelef

Remember the teaser from today pointed to God Eater 2, so we may have both after all?
https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/014941009
YkF6Lkm.png

RK128

RG0BS1U.gif

Looks like we are getting both games next year after all :D!

Hopeful that they release both at smart time frames; Resurrection early 2016 and 2 Rage Burst late summer 2016.

RK128

Is this a fighting game?

Its a monster hunter-like game with you using fire arms instead of swords and shields.

You use a large gun but have a lot of bullet types, with each type having a different effect (explosion, stunning, healing, ect). It creates a combat system that is just as much of a shooter as it is a RPG with careful thought/actions.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder how poorly the PS4 version will do this time. At least GE has more street cred than Toukiden.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Is this a fighting game?

If you've played Toukiden or Monster hunter, its similar.

Although i personally like Toukiden in gameplay mechanics better, God Eater has a better story. It even got an Ufotable adaption IIRC

kewlmyc

Bamco is probably banking on the anime as well. SAO is a constant chart topper on Vita thanks to the power of the anime.

Well they need to actually finish the anime first. Poor planning caused only 9 of 13 episodes to air on TV. The rest of the show wasn't actually finished.

Well they need to actually finish the anime first. Poor planning caused only 9 of 13 episodes to air on TV. The rest of the show wasn't actually finished.

The good folks at Ufotable needed a much deserved break. Even though I am a huge fan of the series I kinda wish we got it later just so we could get a good production schedule on it without "killing" animators in the process.

Yasumi

Banned
Bamco is probably banking on the anime as well. SAO is a constant chart topper on Vita thanks to the power of the anime.
Kind of doubtful. It seems like they're going for regular old marketing, using the teaser site to build up hype, and it does seem to be getting people interested.

The site's got some solid effort behind it, so it looks like Bamco might be going all-out. If they push the story and character aspects, good chance they'll grab the general anime audience anyway.

I was planning on importing this or 2 Rage Burst lol.

I hope they bring both Vita and PS4 so I can get em.

Anime is well hated by most fans so I don't think that will build up any hype.

I've never gotten around to getting God Eater Burst, so a remake with more story content to bridge this to 2 is pretty cool. I'll definitely get this when it comes out.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Scamco uploaded this app to Steam a while back. That it's a DLC app points to it just being, well, DLC, but there is a vague chance of it being a "ghost" app that exists for the sake of being able to single out those who already own Zestiria and award them with God Eater.

Top Bottom