• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco files trademark for ''PAC-MAN Maker''.

FelipeMGM

Bandai Namco has filed 3 trademarks in EU today, one for Code Vein, one for Storm Wings (??) and one for PAC-Man Maker, which is the eye catching one

C9tqpVWXcAAMDGG.jpg:large

SO to AAMARMO for bringing this up on another thread

I dont know where I should post this but Bandai Namco has trademark PAC-MAN Maker.

https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/016614588

Ehm, sure...
I don't know if I would play this, but I think it's the best franchise for Bamco to use for a Super Mario Maker-inspired game. Can't be really bothered tbh.

Definitely mobile.

Big One

Banned
I mean I love Pacman, but what exactly can they do in a Maker type game other than create more elaborate mazes?

Need to see what kind of options are available.

Hopefully it includes the ability to add stuff from all the recent PAC-MAN DX games and make some really crazy stuff.

If it's just base PAC-MAN where you get to place ghosts and fruit and draw the maze, it would be kinda boring.

This needs to have a ton of options to not be DoA. There is a lot less variation you can do with pacman than you could a good 2d platformer.

Nintendo would have filed the trademark then. This is its own thing.

I wanna play this and I'm having my fingers crossed for a Sonic Maker
Another user said Bandai Namco would have to trademark it earlier in the thread as they own the Pac-Man IP. Can anyone confirm which it is?

Zukkoyaki

Needs the ability to switch between classic pixel Pac-Man and Pac-Man Championship Edition visuals.

Bandai-Namco announcing a lot of great stuff lately. This, Code Vein, God Eater 3. Digimom Cyber Sleuth sequel...

TreIII

*SOTN_Alucard_ImInterestedInThis.wav*

If they do this right, this could be very fun indeed. Even more so if some of the more crazy things from DX and 256 get added in.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
With the right tools available to make stages, this cold end up being something very special.

Hopefully they bring back pac man vs.

I wish, out of every Pac-Man game I've played that was my favorite, though imagine it'd be some work to port it.

Top Bottom