• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco to reveal new IP at Gamescom

Is the joke that everyone is pretending that that they're illiterate and don't know how to read that it says "new IP" or is the joke that they don't care that it says "new IP" and are just going to spout things because it's the Internet?

People need to get better at comedy because none of this is remotely funny.

Is the joke that everyone is pretending that that they're illiterate and don't know how to read that it says "new IP" or is the joke that they don't care that it says "new IP" and are just going to spout things because it's the Internet?

Tekken 8!

There isn't a lot you can reply to an announcement of an anncouncement of a new IP. Let people have fun

A-V-B

I got it. Salty Souls.

You're a cursed sailor who sails your black ship across a haunted ocean, hunting for the energy of ancient sea creatures.

Toxi

Banned
I got it. Salty Souls.

You're a cursed sailor who sails your black ship across a haunted ocean, hunting for the energy of ancient sea creatures.
I remember having this idea way back when Dark Souls was released, except I called it Deep Souls.

Rob85Fr

Neo Member
If it's not Idolmaster PS4, I don't understand. I think this is the perfect time to bring this title to the west (yeah I'm not speaking about the iOS versions).

Or.... Could it be the Ridge Racer Type 4 remake !? God. Nahhh, not now, I think...

RK9039

Nancy Souls

This probably won't be it, but I do wonder when we'll get our first look at FROM's new IP.

My guess is that TGS will show the DS3 DLC, so Paris, Game Awards or PSX then?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The cast of Love Live! and Idolm@ster in a military sci-fi setting?
Finally the prequel to Xenoblade gets the game it deserves!

IjE57Bk.jpg

Sour Souls: No fun Allowed Edition

Top Bottom