• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco trademarks Tales of Luminaria

Tales-Luminaria-TM_10-14-20.jpg

Bandai Namco filed a trademark for “Tales of Luminaria” in Europe on October 13.

The trademark does not belong to any announced Tales of game. Bandai Namco is currently working on Tales of Arise for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, which was delayed past 2020 back in June.

Outside of the console Tales of game, Bandai Namco operates multiple mobile Tales of games, including the July-launched Tales of Crestoria and Tales of the Rays.

MAtgS

Heart hopes for a Switch game, Head knows it's some mobile bullshit.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Do we know when are we going get some info on Tales of Arise? I'm sure their main team still working on Arise so I'm guessing this Tales smaller game that coming in either on Switch or mobile.

Hudo

Do we know when are we going get some info on Tales of Arise? I'm sure their main team still working on Arise so I'm guessing this Tales smaller game that coming in either on Switch or mobile.
Well, I thought we would hear something at TGS this year but...

I do hope this is not another mobile game but I think we all know that this is going to be another mobile game...

Zephir

Didn't they say they were going to support Switch with a lot of Tales of games but in the end we got only Vesperia (available elsewhere as well) and nothing else, not even other ports?

DJT123

I wish I could get into Tales games. I want to, and try to but in the end they seem to miss that extra bit of magic.

It wouldn't surprise me if this were another mobile Tales Of game.

I remember reading Tales Of Arise was pushed back to an undetermined date. With the game coming later than expected I was thinking we'll also see it on next-gen.

drganon

If it end up being a mobile game, I'll pass on it. Otherwise, I'm down for another tales game, I'm looking forward to arise when it comes out. The only tales game I disliked was zestiria.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Berseria was so good I really hope that wasn't a fluke and they keep that same energy

Top Bottom