• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco UK tweets about Dark Souls 3

Already deleted again and video is private. This was on my timeline

E1AB1WO.png

Anth0ny

Expecting this at the Microsoft press conference. If Sony is going to have exclusives from From Software, I bet Microsoft wants to be all over their multiplatform games.

Elman

Hmmm...I wonder if it will be revealed during Microsoft's conference? Probably won't be exclusive but might have exclusive/timed DLC.

Skii

This E3 is confirmed GOAT if Dark Souls 3 is being directed by Miyazaki! Hopefully DS3 will be at the Sony press conference after a possible Bloodborne DLC reveal.

jaina

Expecting this at the Microsoft press conference. If Sony is going to have exclusives from From Software, I bet Microsoft wants to be all over their multiplatform games.

this seems to be a time zone error, so the imminent MS conference is IMHO more likely.

Nephtes

After the DOOM fiasco last night (see Knights of the Round length melee animations...)
Dark Souls 3 is the most anticipated game of show for me.

Praise the Sun.

Dark Souls 2 showed up at Microsoft so I can see Microsoft getting the reveal job.

Problem is that I believe Microsoft are only mentioning exclusives, and Dark Souls 2 is already known to be multiplatform.

Hmm.

fantomena

Dark Souls 2 showed up at Microsoft so I can see Microsoft getting the reveal job.

Problem is that I believe Microsoft are only mentioning exclusives, and Dark Souls 2 is already known to be multiplatform.

Hmm.

The rumor is that DS3 will be at Sonys presser.

Frodo

Best worst kept secret ever?

Hahaha! How can they manage to screw up so many times? It is hilarious.

Praise the sun, btw!

Ferr986

I'd be willing to make an E3 bet that if it's at the Xbox conference, Miyazaki is 100% nothing to do with it (besides being a president, obv)

why? It's Miyazaki an anti-Xbox or something? It doesn't matter where it's being announced.

Don't tell me it's gonna be a Ms exclusive...I would be really pissed.

lol Dark Souls exists because they wanted to make a Demon Souls multiplatform.

Top Bottom