• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco US PR: Declined Attack on Titan 3DS + PxZ/Naruto PC sales comment

MSMrRound

Currently in the midst of my 3rd run of Project X Zone.

I tempered my expectations of the game, so I was actually quite satisfied by it.

Mainly brought it because of the Valkyria Chronicles 3 trio of Kurt/Riela/Imca. It was really good to hear that there are many others who are exposed to some of the other gaming franchises that they haven't tried before, such as Sakura Wars and more.

All thanks to Tekken's Harada who initially proposed the localization of PxZ during a Namco meeting. I honestly wasn't expecting it to come out at all.

Was absolutely a blast to play it while taking the public transport..so much flashiness.

Shizuka

Weird to see Namco decline such a successful (quality-aside) Spike Chunsoft game. I'm sure smaller companies like NISA or XSEED will take the chance and do it.

Perhaps now Bamco will consider tossing other anime license games on Steam, perhaps stuff that they haven't bothered to localize for years, like Digimon and non-Dynasty Warriors Gundam games.

Skele7on

Banned
Having played Attack on Titan, it was a very smart move, it's horrible, beyond horrible actually.

I hope to see a better ps4 xbox one release soon as it has so much potential to make a good action adventure RPG game.

Great news about X zone and DBZ I cannot wait to get them!

Please bring some naruto games to ps4 and xbox one soon I love them but I can't stand having to have all my consoles hooked up to my tv for just one game....

Seik

Banned
So much PxZ hate here! D:

It was okay, repetitive, yes, but I had fun with it.

It scratched my SRPG itch for a good while, too.

I still need to check out Hyper DBZ, it looks crazy good.

Percy

Banned
Pretty sure Xenosaga: Episode II still exists.

It was a flawed game, yeah, but beneath the cutscene overkill, there at least was some game and challenge to be found with it.

Monolith didn't make it, it was Banpresto if I remember well. Monolith is credited because they gave some advices and designed/made the original concept and system in NxC.

That explains a lot.

Shizuka

sörine;123933437 said:
I always thought it was something Xseed might pick up. Or maybe Aksys.

Although I do feel strongly that Atlus USA would be the one to do it. XSEED is too busy, NISA as well and Aksys wouldn't be able to outbid Atlus.

Top Bottom