• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banjo and Kazooie are coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Bullet Club

aCACla6.jpg

wzAo5ci.jpg

Last edited:

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Release dates for the smash characters

Edit: apparently “summer” for
Dragon quest character and “fall 2019” for banjo. Disappointed as they need content like this month. Joker and 3.0 is kinda stale already.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
No crow for me

Mildudon

biggest roller coster ride of E3 for me. First seeing banjo and kazooie. fuck yes. Then duck hunt. Fuck you and back to banjo and kazooie fuck yes. Looking back at it you could see it was for smash but the little boy inside said it a new banjo kazooie game. There were tears. :messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i do not care for smash that much but i was screaming like a little bitch when banjo came
now give us banjo 1 and 2 for switch

*fans hear Banjo-Kazooie is getting added to Smash*

*fans immediately start bitching about the next characters with no intention of ever playing with Banjo-Kazooie*

DonF

the duck hunt troll was great, but the jigsaw piece at the beginning kinda ruin it. Right there it was banjo.

Maybe we'll get a Banjo Threeie on the Switch. Seems Microsoft doesn't want to bother making it, may as well let Nintendo have it back.
If the DLC sells well (Which it will), Microsoft won't want to let Nintendo have the whole pie. But the coming years should be VERY interesting. Thank god I'll still be "young" for another decade and change. =X

-MD-

I don't get excited about Smash Bros but they look great, hopefully this leads to a sequel or Rare Replay on Switch.

Fox Mulder

Maybe we'll get a Banjo Threeie on the Switch. Seems Microsoft doesn't want to bother making it, may as well let Nintendo have it back.

I'd love for MS to put all the Rare stuff on the switch. Rare Replay came out years ago and MS isn't doing anything with it since.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Put the OST from Banjo-Kazooie just because I felt that I had to.

Treasure Trove Cove underwater is just lovely (look out for the shark!). Also, the 8 bit version is just amazing:

Belmonte

Never a game earn the "Ultimate" part of its title so much!

I didn't know Donkey Kong liked Banjo and Kazooie so much. It is funny how it seems like he and Diddy suffered their absence along with Banjo fans all these years!

Nice, only Sony is missing now. Since amongst the dumb degenerate thing Sony abandoned or sold, there's Crash Bandicoot (to Activision) I wonder what character they could do. Drake? AstroBot? Knack? Ratchet&Clank? Nothing that sound good when Crash would have been perfect.

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
Nice, only Sony is missing now. Since amongst the dumb degenerate Sony abandoned or sold, there's Crash Bandicoot (to Activision) I wonder what character they could do. Drake? AstroBot? Knack? Ratchet&Clank? Nothing that sound good when Crash would have been perfect.

Eh they already got Snake and Cloud, both from games that people largely conflate with Sony platforms (whether or not they're actually correct to do so). Double funny that neither one could be in PS All-Stars, hahah.

tylrdiablos

I'm extremely happy with this! Thank you to all parties, developers etc involved.

I'm off to the e-shop to pick up the fighter pass!

Top Bottom