• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Batman: Arkham Knight (2014) screenshots surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
Aug 11, 2010
VIC, Australia
daftstar posted this in the Batman AK GI thread.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Oct 29, 2006
If these are from the digital edition of Game Informer, they're still considered scans.

Looks gorgeous though.

Coffee Dog

Banned
Aug 23, 2012
Is that red enemy the martial artist? Would be great if they were back, they were really fun in Origins.

Betty

Banned
May 31, 2013
Don't forget the other shot, also thanks to daftstar

EDIT: Awesome, I'll remove my pic :D

Im a Manatee

Dec 2, 2012
University
absolutely insane depth of field going on.

Look at the guy in the suspenders' arm. Convincing. I wont say realistic but I think they're really delivering on their artistic vision this time.

stryke

Oct 1, 2011
The way that chest plate extends when he stretches out is awesome. Cool costume design. Personally I've always preferred armoured Batman.

sjay1994

Dec 13, 2012
Is that first one a screenshot?

It looks like concept art.

If it is in game, holy crap it looks amazing.

daftstar

Apr 18, 2013
Hey man all credit goes to the dude on Arkhamverse haha. I was surprised noone else posted them already. But damn they look sick.

Black Nectar

Banned
Jul 31, 2013
I guess we haven't learned that these screens are just CGI, they don't show what the game will actually look like when you control it, ya know with the interface and stuff.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my good glorious god. That city shot, man. Jesus. Maybe people will stop complaining about what engine it's being built on now.

ABeezy13

Neo Member
Jan 21, 2014
I will own this game on 10-14-2014. Holy wow Batman, some visuals to make one drool extensively!

Vinc

Mar 8, 2014
These look fantastic. I can't believe how excited I am for this game. It's the most excited I've been for any of the Batman games so far... and you'd think I'd be slightly less interested after playing Origins, my least favorite in the series, just a few months ago, but this looks spectacular! It being next-gen only is a big factor as well...

Dec 24, 2013
I seriously cannot wait. I completely skipped origins so this will feel fresh.

Hell, if the crew that put together that reveal trailer wanted to make a full motion picture, that would be aces too. That thing was badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.