• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight (2014) screenshots surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
daftstar posted this in the Batman AK GI thread.

1394833575-city.jpg

1394833581-oracle.jpg

1394833263-pinguoin.jpg

1394834340-batman2.jpg

1394834332-gordon.png

1394834343-batmobile.jpg

1394834348-riddler.jpg

1394833988-batman.jpg

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
If these are from the digital edition of Game Informer, they're still considered scans.

Looks gorgeous though.

absolutely insane depth of field going on.

Look at the guy in the suspenders' arm. Convincing. I wont say realistic but I think they're really delivering on their artistic vision this time.

stryke

The way that chest plate extends when he stretches out is awesome. Cool costume design. Personally I've always preferred armoured Batman.

daftstar

Hey man all credit goes to the dude on Arkhamverse haha. I was surprised noone else posted them already. But damn they look sick.

I guess we haven't learned that these screens are just CGI, they don't show what the game will actually look like when you control it, ya know with the interface and stuff.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my good glorious god. That city shot, man. Jesus. Maybe people will stop complaining about what engine it's being built on now.

Vinc

These look fantastic. I can't believe how excited I am for this game. It's the most excited I've been for any of the Batman games so far... and you'd think I'd be slightly less interested after playing Origins, my least favorite in the series, just a few months ago, but this looks spectacular! It being next-gen only is a big factor as well...

I seriously cannot wait. I completely skipped origins so this will feel fresh.

Hell, if the crew that put together that reveal trailer wanted to make a full motion picture, that would be aces too. That thing was badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom