• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight Announced (PC/PS4/XB1, 2014) - Drivable Batmobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Says she's playable in challenge maps only which means nothing for the story.

Yep, same as Joker, Robin, Nightwing and Deathstroke. Catwoman was the only character who got her own part in the main story (Robin was DLC only).

Hope they bring back Robin and Nightwing as playable characters. No reason not to, really.

Cool. Let this be the last one for a couple of years though. Don't want this to become as stale as Assassins Creed has. Cause Origins showed that it was darn close.

DieH@rd

Banned
Now I want to see how they explain missing civilians...

no-mans-land-gotham1.jpg

No Man's Land, city in ruins, fires, everyone under siege of villains.

Joei

Do any of you who like this open world bullsh-t asking for civilians n all of Gotham actually like the first Arkham game?

GCQuinton

It's very surprising that they seem to be skipping the last gen versions. Like I said in the IG thread, I think this will be the first major multiplatform game to skip the last gen versions in favor of a fully current gen game.

UFC comes out in May, so it's likely the second. Not sure about others off the top of my head. Still a crazy small number in general, though.

Loved AA, didn't like AC, skipped Origins...

With that being said, I LOVED Scarecrow in AA, and him, driveable Batmobile, and current-gen only really has me there day 1.

witness

New gen only+batmobile+arkham finale=I'm absolutely down. I can't wait to see how this wraps up and it makes me excited to see where they go next
Superman/Justice League/ Worlds Finest!

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Damn. I'm incredibly excited for this. I never played Origins, but I loved Asylum and City. This sounds amazing. And next gen exclusive? Yes please.

EDIT: Hell, even if it is crossgen, I don't care. I haven't played a Batman game since City launched. I'm in for the PS4 version.

Are there no more big villains in batman universe that could be good boss fights?

I don't want to fight the same baddies again... having the same baddies kinda makes retroactively makes the old games seem... pointless? waste of time? idk

JB1981

Loved AA, didn't like AC, skipped Origins...

With that being said, I LOVED Scarecrow in AA, and him, driveable Batmobile, and current-gen only really has me there day 1.

I am enjoying Origins quite a bit. Think it's a solid game. Quite long too .. i'm almost 40 hours in and still not done. Haven't even done side missions.

Good news: next-gen only, Scarecrow as the main antagonist, drivable Batmobile
Bad news:
the final boss will be The Joker. Again. As a Scarecrow-induced hallucination.

KAL2006

Banned
I doubt it's holiday release. I expect Q2 2015 release, with a Arkham Trilogy port for next gen systems this holiday to prepare us.

EDIT: I also expect a Bat Jetmobile in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom