• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

LTTP Batman: Arkham Knight - Be the Bat

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
Asylum had shitty bosses and all, but I've always felt as the game worlds got larger in the series, the games were the worse for it.
Can’t recall shitty bosses, but accurate on all other accounts.

Neolombax

Aug 3, 2016
Malaysia
I'll be honest, I enjoyed Arkham Knight the most of all the Batman games. I don't get the love for Origins, its a good game. They're all great games though.

Dacon

Apr 24, 2011
Houston, Texas
I really enjoyed Arkham Knight, especially on pc with mouse controls for the Batmobile battle sections. Made it much more fun.

I liked most of the game with the exception of the absolutely braindead and lazy ending.

Sygma

Nov 22, 2016
Honestly the batmobile hate is overblown since you can zip around like a maniac pretty much all the time when not forced to use it, which ... is happening for a quite a lot of gameplay time. And the traversal also is faster that way. Best Arkham game

Last edited: