- Genres: ACTION/Adventure, Vengeance, Driving Simulator
- Developer: : Rocksteady Studios
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC. [SteamOS, Linux and Mac in Fall 2015.]
- Price: US$59.99 (Standard) / US$99.99 (Limited Edition) US$99.99 (Premium Edition. Includes Season Pass)
- Release Date:
October 14, 2014.Nope. June 2nd, 2015 !Nope. Jun 23, 2015? YES.
- Justice: : Yes.
Important: Last minute Minimum Requirements Update
In Arkham Knight, you are playing as Batman in his Prime. Many of the gadgets and the gameplay elements from the previous Arkham games return, but as the most dangerous man on the earth, youve picked up a few new things since your last outing.
The "Disruptor" rifle can be used to disable or detonate enemy weapons and drone turrets, booby-trap weapon crates to shock enemies who attempt to arm themselves, and tag vehicles for Batman to track.
Batman can use some gadgets while gliding, such as batarangs or the line-launcher. Gliding has also been upgraded allowing for faster, longer sustained flights, steeper dives and higher climbs. The grapnel gun can now be used to instantly switch directions during a glide, as well as being fired twice while in the air to chain grapnel moves together.
Changes to the combat system include the ability to combine attacks on prone enemies without interrupting the streak. Batman can counter enemy attacks and throw them into other enemies for increased damage. Arkham Knight introduces the "Fear Takedown", where Batman can subdue up to three enemies simultaneously as long as he remains undetected; time is slowed after each take down, allowing the player to target the next enemy. Hazardous items within the area such as power generators can be integrated into combat for environmental attacks. The Goddamn Batman is also capable of disarming enemies wielding items like baseball bats and using the acquired weapon on several foes before it breaks.
Arkham Knight introduces "Dual Play", in which players can seamlessly switch control of Batman to one of his allies: Robin, Nightwing, or Catwoman while in Free Flow Combat. Each successful, uninterrupted attack adds to the players' combat score, which carries over between each controlled character, and unlocks double-team takedowns on opponents at higher scores.
- The City is available to the player from the start. No boundaries.
- Alternate outfits/skins are available right from the start. It's all in-game now so the outfit choices will carry over into cut-scenes.
- No loading screens while entering areas.
- New Game Plus. Unlocked after completing the main story. You can go in and take all of your previous XP, gadgets, abilities and Riddler trophies that youve unlocked so far.
For the first time in the Arkham series, we finally have access to the Batmobile. Batman has his 1 rule. His car doesn't.
This German-engineered, 1-billion dollar bulletproof TANK be summoned to the player's location at will while on foot, or airborne. While in the car, Batman can eject for a glide boost. Like Batman, the Batmobile can be upgraded with new abilities.
Also, some Riddler Trophies also feature objectives requiring the car. The vehicle features the ability to perform jumps, speed boosts, rotate on the spot, smash through obstacles and fire missiles that can immobilize enemy vehicles. The Car can also be controlled and driven remotely.
- 1200 bhp. Top speed of 209 mph without afterburner.
- 0-60 mph in 2.7 seconds. Goes 0-100 real quick.
- Electromagnetic ejector seat for dem sweet glide boosts.
- AI and Remote Guidance systems.
- Immobilizer Laser/Infrared homing Missiles
- Containment Unit. Seats 3 for Passenger transport. Resistant to kinetic forces exceeding 4,500 lb/sq in.
- 4 ft 7 inch (1.40 m) bulletproof synthetic fiber composite wheels with advanced all terrain traction tech; Air brakes with regenerative energy system provides a 78% stopping distance reduction.
- Blast Resistant Armor Plating
- 25mm anti-tank and surface-to-air Vulcan gun.
- 60mm Cannon; velocity of 1,680 meters per second and estimated to penetrate 820 mm of steel armor at point blank range
- Riot Suppressor - non-lethal slam rounds designed to deliver minimum long-term trauma & render combatant immobile.
- Electroshock defense. 200-300 Kv range on the front and rear.
- Gyroscopic wheels Capable of 360 lateral spin for combat maneuvering
- Winch - Multipurpose grapple claw with a 60 meter range and capable of supporting up to 2.2 tons of weight.
- Limited Edition
- Custom Art Book - 80 Page, Full Color Art Book Showcasing the concept art of Batman Arkham Knight
- Limited Edition Steel Book - Unique Steel Book case and game disc
- Comic Book - Limited Edition DC Comics Batman: Arkham Knight #0 Comic Book
- Exclusive Character Skin Pack - Three Unique Skins from DC Comics - The New 52
- Batman Statue
Dear Batman: Arkham Fans,
We regret to inform you that we are not able to release the Batmobile Collector's Edition of Batman: Arkham Knight due to unforeseen circumstances that greatly compromised the quality of this extremely limited run of product.
We are deeply apologetic for this unfortunate outcome. If you did pre-order the Batmobile Collector's Edition, please go to the retail location where you pre-ordered the product and you will receive a full refund of your deposit or it can be rolled over to another Batman: Arkham Knight edition or another product of your choice.
We will be providing everyone who purchases Batman: Arkham Knight with the New 52 skin pack, including Batman, Robin and Nightwing, free of charge.
Batgirl: A Matter of Family
An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.
The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
Gotham City Stories
Play as Batmans key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batmans 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobiles specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
Crimefighter Challenge Maps
Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.