• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass Announced - $40

dex3108

Post release content for 6 months.

https://twitter.com/BatmanArkham/status/593037102700335105

osxekRX.jpg

Details from press release:

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced the Season Pass and Premium Edition for Batman™: Arkham Knight, the epic conclusion to the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios. Both the Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition are now available for pre-order from participating retailers. The Season Pass is priced at £32.99 and the Premium Edition, which includes both the Season Pass and the main game, is priced at £87.98 for console, and £67.98 for PC.

The Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass will deliver regular new content for six months post-launch including new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks. The Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition includes the main game and the Season Pass.

Come on everybody! You know what this means, its time to gather 'round and be angry together! *rabble,rabble,rabble*

I don't care, I'll pick it up if the game is good. More content is always welcome.

DrBo42

"Regular new content for 6 months including: Story missions, super-villains and more."

I'm okay with them making this last if it's a large Gotham City. Seems logical seeing as it's their final game in this arc.

Muzzy

Details from press release:

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced the Season Pass and Premium Edition for Batman™: Arkham Knight, the epic conclusion to the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios. Both the Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition are now available for pre-order from participating retailers. The Season Pass is priced at £32.99 and the Premium Edition, which includes both the Season Pass and the main game, is priced at £87.98 for console, and £67.98 for PC.

The Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass will deliver regular new content for six months post-launch including new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks. The Batman™: Arkham Knight Premium Edition includes the main game and the Season Pass.

Arttemis

Well shit. I'll do what I did with MKX, use Best Buy's GCU to get the game for $40, trade it in after a week for a full refund, then wait for the complete edition.

Oddduck

I agree with some of the other comments in here. This is the kind of stuff that makes me wait for the GOTY edition.

Good. Rather than all the DLC getting released individually and hoping that it all goes on sale, I can just wait for the season pass to go on sale and then get everything for half price

Or, I can just do what I did for the other three Arkham games and get the complete editions later on down the line.

The Cowboy

And the wait is on for the complete edition, its just my personal rule (announce a DLC pass before release = wait for the final version) - shame really as it looks neat, but its SP so i can wait.

Xav

I see nothing wrong with a season pass so long as the base game feels complete and the DLC isn't a simply an unlock code.

With that said, I'm expecting some overpriced half assed content.

glaurung

£33 Season Pass? WTH?

What is in it, cocaine?

Might buy if the game turns out to be good.

Edit: WAIT WAIT RACE TRACKS? What the hell is this game, Driveclub with the Batmobile?

Top Bottom