• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Legends Skin Pack Announced

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The Batman Legends Skins Pack includes exclusive Batsuits based on the alternate timelines and realities of the Batman DC comics: Long Halloween Batman, Thrillkiller Batman, Earth 2 Batman & Batman: Dark Knight of the Round Table

2013-08-0701_56_58-bauebkz.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5vqDi6bzEg&nomobile=1

TP

Probably going to be as much dlc as there was for Arkham City, maybe more

I look forward to the Steam winter sale

Shaanyboi

Banned
Thrillkiller and Earth 2 have some cool costumes...

That said, all this stuff should be unlockable within the game itself. This pre-order crap is just disgusting...

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I know I shouldn't be surprised but I laughed at the fact that Dark Knight of the Round Table is a thing. I can't decide it that's the best or worst idea I've ever heard for a Batman series.

Ein Bear

I read the thread title and immediately knew this would be retailer-exclusive, pre-order bollocks. These Arkham games have got to be the worst offenders for this stuff.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I want another Batman Beyond skin. Green Lantern Batman (not the Yellow Lantern Batman) would be cool too.

And Nolanverse Batman Begins/Dark Knight costume.

And... and... aw fuck it, just do EVERYTHING.

Ahasverus

No thanks I'll wait for the GOTY edition
And for those asking for the Nolan costume.. have you SEEn the costume for the game? it's the Dark Knight suit in grey.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gimme the Zero Year suit Capullo drew recently.

JKsqC5U.png

Or get him to give you the other one he's been working on.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I don't actually think I used any of the alternate skins in Arkham City (had 3 or 4 I think). On the other hand, that statue that's rumoured to be coming with the Collectors Edition I will be all upon.

So there are two blue ones and one has spikes? This gets people excited? The differences are so fucking minor. Why cant I play as gold batman or something?

strobogo

Banned
I'd be a lot more interested if the alt skins were actually done like the art from the stories they came from. More like how the TAS skins were in AC.

Top Bottom