• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Court of Owls game possibly in development at Warner Bros. Montreal.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Schreier knows his shit and has a very good track record, but it makes you wonder what that studio is really up to — anyone know if Schreier has commented on that?

My guess is not everything about the rumor is true but a new Batman game is indeed in the works.

However I can almost guarantee you if one is it'll be a 9th gen title.

Last edited:
Well, I doubt it's "Arkham Crisis" since I'm sure it would be a new continuity not related to the Akrham series.
It could be a new series but there are 7 years between Blackgate and Asylum with nothing but the Assault On Arkham film in between. Origins can easily be expanded to a prequel trilogy without displacing the Rocksteady trilogy.

Cravis

“And it isn’t a video game” Say what?

When they finally release SOMETHING it better be good and it better be polished.

They’ve spent an entire generation developing and redeveloping with nothing to show for it.

I bet a documentary or expose on what went on behind the scenes would be very interesting.

JAMes-BroWWWn

Neo Member
I keep forgetting WB has a foot in video games.

Besides Rocksteady non of their studios even stuck in my memories.

If Rocksteady isn't working on a new Batman game, I wonder what they are up to.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Which means only one thing - it'll be Arkham Origins sequel (probably not a direct one but it'll be set after Arkham Origins) and Bats will probably be voiced by Roger Craig Smith again. cuz it makes sence.

ПЭ.СЭ. Just announce the effin' game already WB.

Last edited:

sol_bad

If this is trueIf the next game is about the Owls, I'll be freaking excited as all fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Such a great story.

FranXico

Please make it a Batman game more than an Arkham game. I feel that Origins would have been better if it wasn't bound to an "Arkham franchise" for marketing reasons.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:
Top Bottom