• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Justice League Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Looks great, but all of Snyder movies look great.

All we need is a decent story with a fun, fun movie.
tumblr_m37go7mT0Z1r9rjs4.gif

Betty

Banned
Flash is going to be the star of this movie, the actor is really good as well - I like him

He came off really douchy in the Comic Con trailer but I guess anything is possible.

Not like he'll have much competition compared to his team mates winning personalities.

Ah, yes, the Batman. That guy who owns a ridiculously overpriced car and almost exclusively beats up people with mental and physical disabilities.

I see they've nailed the most important aspects of his character, the ones that make him beloved by millions.

aBarreras

He came off really douchy in the Comic Con trailer but I guess anything is possible.

Not like he'll have much competition compared to his team mates winning personalities.

the comic con trailer is where he accepts to join immediatelly because he needs friends?

how is that douchy?

All right, his costume still looks like shit but this Flash teaser made me happy as hell. Can't wait to see what him running around at light speed and breaking the speed force barrier looks like with a 200+ million dollar budget.

VDenter

Banned
Remember when some people though Dark Knight Rises was bad? Oh how wish these movies reached anywhere near that quality.

Betty

Banned
the comic con trailer is where he accepts to join immediatelly because he needs friends?

how is that douchy?

he says something about having a 'second favourite chair' who does that?

Then Bruce says "so your'e fast"

and he goes "fast seems like an understatement..." and you can SEE they cut at the moment he was about to explain his ability

The whole scene was off, Affleck was acting weird too.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
please dont be shit
please dont be shit
please dont be shit
please dont be shit
please dont be shit

he says something about having a 'second favourite chair' who does that?

Then Bruce says "so your'e fast"

and he goes "fast seems like an understatement..." and you can SEE they cut at the moment he was about to explain his ability

The whole scene was off, Affleck was acting weird too.
you're off! Flash is the coolest, he will make this movie bearable (if it ends up being sheit - which is likely)

gamz

Remember when some people though Dark Knight Rises was bad? Oh how wish these movies reached anywhere near that quality.

It still is. The only one in the series that I can't watch again and I've seen it once. I've seen Bat V Supes more times.

spidye

But compared to the DCEU its Citizen Kane.

how?

I mean even if you don't count the action because they're shot like some amateur directed them, dkr is stil one of the dumbest modern comic book movies out there

so many plot holes, so many stupid things.

I still cringe thinking about how a metal device made bruce wayne turn from a disabled person to full fledged batman.
or how some dude in a prison punched bruce's broken spine in order to heal it

I'm going off topic but dkr is really offensively bad

jelly

Not sure about Flash having blue lightning. If Cyborg goes blue lightning too that's a bit of a cross over.

Lol I don't get why it would be so difficult to make Cyborg look cool.

Depends on what they show. You can sell him as an Iron Man type dude who flies and shoots things with lasers, which is what I imagine we'll get in the teaser. Or, as they've pitched it, he can interface with technology and shape shift his body. That may not play in a teaser. Sort of the same reason you don't see Aquaman communicating with sea life in his teaser.

I like how you can see the space around him distort a bit as he takes off. Cool little detail.

Makes me wonder if they'll get into the speedforce at all in JL. At least Barry's aware that saying he's fast is an oversimplification.

how?

I mean even if you don't count the action because they're shot like some amateur directed them, dkr is stil one of the dumbest modern comic book movies out there

so many plot holes, so many stupid things.

I still cringe thinking about how a metal device made bruce wayne turn from a disabled person to full fledged batman.
or how some dude in a prison punched bruce's broken spine in order to heal it

I'm going off topic but dkr is really offensively bad

All of those are very valid points, but bad/undiscernable action scenes aside, TDKR is at the very least beautifully shot, well acted (save for a certain hilarious death-scene), doesn't fuck over established characters, and overall has competently-written, memorable dialogue (memorable because its actually good, not unintentionally hilarious like "Martha!").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom