• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battleborn - What We Know So Far

Overwatch servers just went down, probably because all the fun we were having crashed the servers. Is this game working yet?

EDIT: Nope, still not able to match make with anyone. Cool beta Gearbox.

It's fucking unbelievable, isn't it? What's the point of a beta in the first place if it doesn't run flawlessly? I'm thinking about asking for a refund

eot

Banned
The only thing I care about with regards to this game is that the OT reference that stupid tweet in some way.

Jeremy

It's fucking unbelievable, isn't it? What's the point of a beta in the first place if it doesn't run flawlessly? I'm thinking about asking for a refund

I think he's mostly just getting at a good majority haven't been able to play, yet they continued to invite people and continue to hold stress tests. How are people testing the game? I still haven't been able to play a single game despite attempting to every single night. I left it running while I took a nap one day and we were up to three people, myself included. We all know it's a beta and I've defended it for being that but if we can't get in while they continue to pile people on top, when are we supposed to actually test the game?

Menome

18th March: Post-release content plan:

https://battleborn.com/en/news/view/en-the-vision-for-battleborn-post-launch-content/

• Five new heroes to be released after launch, all free
  • "Competitive multiplayer modes, maps, balance updates, and community features will also be free."
  • "PlayStation 4 players who participate in the upcoming Open Beta will instantly-unlock Alani once she’s available after launch, saving players the time it takes to earn her through playing the game."
  • Five DLC packs planned after launch. $4.99 each or $19.99 for the Season Pass
  • "Each pack will [...] include one new Story Operation, as well as exclusive hero skins and taunts."
  • Customisation items/skins will be sold after launch. No in-game effect, purely cosmetic and the revenue from these will be what keeps the free parts of DLC free.
  • Open Beta still incoming for PC, PS4, Xbox One.

Menome

23rd March: 2K Games have confirmed that Battleborn will require an always-online internet connection to play both single and multi-player modes: NEWS HERE.

Top Bottom