• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield™ 1 Multiplayer Livestream June 12 at 2:00PM PT

sdbvf9jlduh0.jpg

Excited to see Battlefield™ 1 in action? Tune in on June 12 at 02:00PM PT for Battlefield Squads, where 64-players will take part in the first-ever livestream of Battlefield 1 gameplay. Battlefield community members BATTLEFIELD FRIENDS – NOOB and StoneMountain64 will be serving as Team Captains, and their team rosters will include some of the most well-known YouTubers and Twitch streamers around, as well as a few special guests.

Thats right after the EA Play Briefing.

Liamc723

Sweet, something to tide me over from EA's conference to Bethesda's.

Plus it helps that Battlefield 1 looks really freaking cool.

They're not vikings...

No, but beards were EXTREMELY en vogue in Germany at that time with Kaiser Wilhelm II being almost something like a model when it came to beards. it was the fashion at that time. And soldiers were not too busy with hygene and shaving, as you can imagine. Beards were extremely common. That picture up there is more like the perfect swedish soldier DICE came up with, rather than a generic german soldier.

Look at this.

http://polpix.sueddeutsche.com/polo...e/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/860x860/image.jpg

or this http://static.zoonar.de/img/www_repository1/49/ce/02/10_3b015c4f57f381e22deb813ed70d99ef.jpg

If there isn't a mission briefing from Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett, or Captain Darling... or if the Zeppelins aren't attached to the Royal Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corp...

Well, then someone at DICE screwed up pretty badly.

Huh? Battlefield has been 64 players since the first game.

Conquest in BF3 was 24 players on console. That's probably what Duck means. Not sure why you would want to willingly go back to that though. BF4 even has conquest small with less players.

Can't wait to see how xfactor, russianbadger, stodeh, matimio (is he going to be there?) all adapt to the combat lol. I hope lirik is there :p

It's going to be glorious ;_;

I can't wait! I kinda forgot that we get to see more of this game around the time of E3.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some gameplay!

Top Bottom