• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eso76

Some are saying it's like a trenchcoat, but if so, why is it like off his entire body? Is he in a wind tunnel?

But he doesn't appear to be wearing it, I think it's like resting on his shoulder or tied around his neck.
Not a cape imo.

Jb

A WWI SP campaign has the potential to be really cool and interesting I must say. Imagine a chapter when you're in a Christmas truce with your enemies and play football.

18450187.jpg

I saw that film. It wasn't great.

WW1 sounds like the dullest setting imaginable. I hope it's something different.

Let's hope the cape signifies superhero battlefield or something. As stupid as that sounds, i'd prefer it over trench warfare and mustard gas.

There's much more to WWI than treches and gases.

Not going to be like others in here but...get back to school. xD :*

If that's an 18 then it would be 10.18.16, which is the only Tuesday in the fall with an "18" in it. The only other "8" date is Tuesday, 11/8.
Could be November 18th. That's a Friday and some publishers have released games on Friday. Like COD now releases on Fridays, Mafia 3 will be a Friday, etc.

WW1 sounds like the dullest setting imaginable. I hope it's something different.

Let's hope the cape signifies superhero battlefield or something. As stupid as that sounds, i'd prefer it over trench warfare and mustard gas.

Do you think WW1 is just sitting in a trench?

5I5s8.png

I'm glad they have the balls to not continue the futuristic trend like call of duty is. Ea already have that covered with titanfall somewhat , having said that battlefield is really the only game that mixes vehicles and ground warfare so well , so even if it was future it would hopefully be like 2142 and throw in the Titan mode which j thought was amazing at the time .

Interested to see how they go with the ww1 setting , at the very least it will be cool to see some old style planes flying around again.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Battlefield 1 is one of the best game titles I've seen in a while.

Tells you its a take on WW1, its about getting back to its roots, its pronounced "Battlefield Won" (over COD) and its a name thats going to get people talking about it even in a mocking fashion as opposed to something generic and dull like Infinite Warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom