• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2 *lands* in EA-store... vids inside!

Borys

Banned
Check this story out:

Battlefield 2 Special Delivery at EA Headquarters

At EA, we do things big. For the arrival of Battlefield 2 at the employee-only company store on Wednesday, June 22, the Battlefield 2 team landed a Vietnam-era Huey helicopter on the great lawn at high noon. Complete with gun turrets ready, the chopper carried Darren Montgomery and Mike Doran (both who worked on the game) who delivered the games to the EA company store.

And the troops were ready. Once the trio entered the building, so did the fans waiting to get their hands on the first shipment of Battlefield 2 copies. About 10 minutes later, there was still a long line that ran through the store and down the hall... around another corner and down another hall. If demand is high here on campus, just imagine what it's like at your local games retailer. So make sure you get yours early or be left behind.

Click to download movies:

(13 MB)

(90MB)

bf14aa.jpg

bf21su.jpg

bf30se.jpg

bf47ar.jpg

Battlefield 2 rox!
DICE rox!

bf53un.jpg

Forsete

Nice stunt.

I just wish they would release a patch to fix these ANNOYING crashes. Good thing that heli wasn’t running on the BF2 engine. ;)

Forsete said:
Nice stunt.

I just wish they would release a patch to fix these ANNOYING crashes. Good thing that heli wasn’t running on the BF2 engine. ;)

ok .. fill me in, what did you mean by heli not running on BF2 engine?

EDIT:

omg I feel stupid

STUPID.gif

Top Bottom