• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042: Spawning directly into vehicles is gone

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Vehicle military game of the year. I see people spawn in tanks all the time and all that will fade away with 2052.

Random spawns fixes this.

Next!
Random spawns did not help it actually did the opposite now instead of the vehical campers waiting in spawn for a vehical now there useless foot soilders who are now just getting steam rolled by the other team and feeding them nothing but kills and caps. Them sitting in spawn is bad enough them feeding kills and pretty much being now extreme levels of dead wait is not an upgrade.

Yeah i remember in BF3 people there were always 10 people waiting for tanks, planes in spawn base. But i guess the same amount of people also would wait in spawn screen in BF4/BF5 so its basically the same
They could but most servers at least of pc had a time if you sit on the spawn screen for took long it would kick you out of the game.

Danknugz

Hopefully not “balanced out” by some other hair brained “new feature” that everyone will hate and cause people to stop playing it.

BF4 introduced spawn into vehicles system that nobody seemed to like and has been used in the last battlefield games.

New to Battlefield 2042 is the vehicle call-in system, which allows you to airdrop vehicles to wherever you are on the map, instead of spawning into them. This system will allow you more freedom than ever before when it comes to navigating Battlefield’s massive spaces and terrain in search of a tactical advantage. We’re also going back to Battlefield’s roots where you once again can find vehicles on the battlefield, instead of activating them from the deploy screen.

I liked finding them on the battlefield, I am afraid the calling them down is just going to put a target on you where you get shot and someone else gets it most of the time.

Top Bottom