• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3: End Game DLC - Teaser Trailer

TheContact

Yes can't wait. Premium is finally pro rated for how many expansions you own so I picked it up last week. I hated not being able to play with my friends becuse if you aren't premium you can't even play the expansion pack until a week or something after it releases

GHG

Gold Member
Oh my god. I really need to get into BF3 multiplayer once I get my new PC build.

Ryuuga

Banned
cm-29537-05094236292626.gif

Abandond

Do you need a buy a regular copy of the game before buying premium? Also do you guys think it (bf3 premium) will drop in price during a holiday sale?

Footos22

Dice knows how to tickle my balls.

cant wait. Its pretty much all i've played since i bought the premium edition in October.

REV 09

Do you need a buy a regular copy of the game before buying premium? Also do you guys think it (bf3 premium) will drop in price during a holiday sale?
Yes, but there is a BF3 Premium Edition that includes all the dlc....just be careful with the wording.

Abandond

battlefield-3-premium-edition-news-1.jpg

What a savings.

Interesting. So Id assume buying the premium edition is the same as buying the regular game and then paying for premium? My friend got me a copy of bf3 the other day but got me the digital LE. Thats why Im asking, I wonder why he didnt go with the premium edition.

Interesting. So Id assume buying the premium edition is the same as buying the regular game and then paying for premium? My friend got me a copy of bf3 the other day but got me the digital LE. Thats why Im asking, I wonder why he didnt go with the premium edition.

It's more expensive :p

It looks alright i suppose. I don't see why people are so excited about this though, it's just like the ATV. It will be fairly useless.

Sojgat

Yeah, it's the same thing, plus a shortcut pack. It's cheaper to get the Premium Edition of BF3 on disc than to buy Premium itself seperately.

Snowballo

Shot but awesome trailer.

X360 owners:
please could you suggest me where to get the Premium Package at the lowest price? Any chance?

Thanks!

Abandond

It's more expensive :p
Oh, yeah, its just that Im looking at the prices, it's not that big of a difference. Oh well, Ill get premiun when it (hopefully) drops in price. I shouldnt of bought Aftermath so soon before a potential holday sale but I really wanted a crossbow, lol.

Trojan X

Banned
Capture the Flag confirmed. I wonder how long the matches will be now. I think to make it incredibly fun, it needs to be a one point victory otherwise all the matches may take forever to complete.

I hope there will be more to this though because personally, I was pretty disappointed with Aftermath. Massive maps with little action with the fun factor being too dependent on what game type you select. Also, it's a shame that they haven't given us a new campaign mission to go along with these new packs, and they haven't provided any further innovation in the gameplay. For example, the ability to pull your dying comrade to safety before reviving him, the ability to make an entire building fall and giving all those inside it a certain amount of time to get out (jump out of the window and parachute down, run out of the exit, make your own exit using a SMAW, etc) before getting crushed to death, Flash Grenades and more. How about some Dynamic Weather and Day & Night that would affect running speed in certain areas, scope focus (certain scopes are better for rain usage), and the overall atmosphere of the game? Ultimately, I think features like these will really upp' the appeal of the game and its packs, not just new maps and vehicles that they have been providing so far.

Seriously, I hope my message would reach DICE so they can think about these ideas. I certainly wouldn't mind a Battlefield 3.5 somewhere before Battlefield 4, especially since the Battlefield 3 engine is really good.

Capture the Flag confirmed. I wonder how long the matches will be now. I think to make it incredibly fun, it needs to be a one point victory otherwise all the matches may take forever to complete.

I hope there will be more to this though because personally, I was pretty disappointed with Aftermath. Massive maps with little action with the fun factor being too dependent on what game type you select. Also, it's a shame that they haven't given us a new campaign mission to go along with these new packs, and they haven't provided any further innovation in the gameplay. For example, the ability to pull your dying comrade to safety before reviving him, the ability to make an entire building fall and giving all those inside it a certain amount of time to get out (jump out of the window and parachute down, run out of the exit, make your own exit using a SMAW, etc) before getting crushed to death, Flash Grenades and more. How about some Dynamic Weather and Day & Night that would affect running speed in certain areas, scope focus (certain scopes are better for rain usage), and the overall atmosphere of the game? Ultimately, I think features like these will really upp' the appeal of the game and its packs, not just new maps and vehicles that they have been providing so far.

Seriously, I hope my message would reach DICE so they can think about these ideas. I certainly wouldn't mind a Battlefield 3.5 somewhere before Battlefield 4, especially since the Battlefield 3 engine is really good.

There are already a few buildings that get completely destroyed, including ones that collapse.

therapist

If i own the pc ver that came with back to karkhand, is that the prem one?

If so , this is free?

Damn , i have the limited edition...this looks pretty awesome

U2NUMB

If so , this is free?

Not exactly, depends on when you bought the game... Limited was at launch.. only a month or so and included Karkand. Premium is fairly new and has everything.

Edit: Ok since I am bored I put this together

BF3BOX.jpg

Notice the more orange on the box the more goodies you get.. Orange = yummy

If so , this is free?

Damn , i have the limited edition...this looks pretty awesome

No karkand was for pre order. You need to buy prenium to get Close Quarter (good), Armored Kill (excellent), Aftermath (meh) and End Game (dirt bikes !)

Naked Lunch

Dirt bikes are cool and all...
but this news is all about CTF.
Pretty sure it hasnt been in the series since BF1942.
Im wondering if theres any chance CTF could hit some of the older maps?

buying the premium edition(retail disc) is probably the cheapest route. it's too bad you didn't pick it up on blackfriday I seen multiple stores selling it for $40

Top Bottom