• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3: Fault Line Series (Campaign Trailer) [Up 4: More Pre-Order Goodies]

Izayoi

Banned
Moderator Warning:

Nirolak said:
Alright, we've moving all Modern Warfare 3 versus Battlefield 3 debate here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431149

This will be enforced.

Update:

Thanks Fersis!

GDC 2011 : Approximating Translucency for a Fast, Cheap and Convincing Subsurface Scattering Look (Frostbite 2.0)

Update:

Earthquake (thanks anonymousAversa).

ijqOQC.gif

bf3.gif

Off-screen footage from GDC
Mirror

Original:

The first episode of an apparent series of campaign trailers for Battlefield 3 has gone live.

Episode 1: Bad Part of Town

YouTube (Thanks jediyoshi!)

Gamersyde

EA's page with trailer

Next episode on March 16th.

-----
Realtime day/night cycle off-screen shots.
-----

Actual screenshots!

bf3_stagingarea_gdc6777.jpg

bf3_sniper_gdcz78l.jpg

bf3_school_gdc17tz.jpg

Delicious GIFs - Thanks Dennis!:

faultlineseriesepisodekjdh.gif

faultlineseriesepisodeumhb.gif

bf3_faultline_ep1_pegiwjjh.gif

bf3_faultline_ep1_pegixkng.gif

bf3_faultline_ep1_pegizkhi.gif

bf3_faultline_ep1_pegi4jz6.gif

bf3_faultline_ep1_peginkm2.gif

Another GIF - Thanks santi_yo!:

6533624_51766cf4e71c722fd5be794bf5b24c1a_large.jpg

Jtrizzy

Can someone please youtube this? I only have a PS3 browser and Droid...neither work. I begging here seriously...

jhawk6

I said it in the other thread and I'll lay it down again right here:

This is the next step up folks. Frostbite 2.0 presents a destruction playground with in a large scale environment.

This is where shooters change. Evolve.

njean777

I will be purchasing this for pc after seeing that I was gonna go with ps3 but there is no way it will look that good on ps3.

Nekrono

YES! ALL OVER MY FACE! Finally some good news for us. Please Dice to not hand your balls to EA with this game, I have faith in you...

I must say this looks the same if not better than Crysis 2 and it's only a pre-alpha build lol.

Also:

33z2tj4.jpg

WASD :)

Izayoi

Banned
Ysiadmihi said:
Shit be crazy. Is buying Medal of Honor still the only way to get into the beta?
That we know of right now.

Hopefully pre-ordering will get you a ticket in as well.

Where's my HD 1080p version, DICE? I want some good screenshots of that shit.

Lighting, animation, and sound are crazy good. Also happy to see they have some quiet moments without any huge orchestra movie-like score in the background. Scenes/moments without music relying purely on ambient, and battle sounds are very tense.

MP FOOTAGE NAO PLEASE

golem said:
Still using M4s in 2014?
The army is still be using M16 and M4s so it's plausible and so many people bitched about it even though the M416 is practically the same weapon in BFBC2, stupid complaints really.

Top Bottom