• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Premium trailer leaks

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So hype.

I wonder ifBF3 Premium its enabled for all the accounts on a given PS3.

Salsa

Still having fun with the base game + karkand. Dont really feel like paying for this at all.

Not really interested in all-vehicle combat and the whole "close quarters" dlc thing with small closed spaces misses the whole point of fucking Battlefield.

demolitio

did i see a c130 in the new vehicles?

Yup! You beat me to it by a few seconds because I noticed that as well. Technically it's most likely an AC-130.

Imagine it being a pilot plus one gunner (or three people so each station is filled if they're feeling teamwork oriented). I imagine it will be one gunner instead though.

That will be crazy to see.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Still having fun with the base game + karkand. Dont really feel like paying for this at all.

Not really interested in all-vehicle combat and the whole "close quarters" dlc thing with small closed spaces misses the whole point of fucking Battlefield.

Don't bother, it's basically paying for VIP on official DICE servers.

If we can jump out of it with a tank, I might actually get it xD.

So we're gonna have a video with someone jumping out with a tank on a vertical climb, then jumping out of the tank with a rocket launcher, shooting an enemy jet, back in the tank, back in the c130.

desu

So we're gonna have a video with someone jumping out with a tank on a vertical climb, then jumping out of the tank with a rocket launcher, shooting an enemy jet, back in the tank, back in the c130.

Almost, there are two guys in the tank, the other guy that stays in the tank will destroy a jet :D. Otherwise, yes!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Yup thats an AC130... can you say HYPE?
ooooh im sure you can parachute from those!

Well at least the dlc's are covering all angles, inside building combat, vehicle combat, more maps, new modes, a small saving.

Lakitu

st5fu
Still, I must be the only who sucks at jets. Everyone else seems to have lock-on missiles and I just got my little pew pew on it, so I have to eject every damn time :(

Quad bikes making a come back too! So hyped.

Still, I must be the only who sucks at jets. Everyone else seems to have lock-on missiles and I just got my little pew pew on it, so I have to eject every damn time :(

I have them but don't even use them. Machinegun is the way to go.

jediyoshi

They can't win. With the amount of 64 player metro only servers, it's not like there isn't people wanting just that.

Arcteryx

AC130, Aug, Stoner, ATV, MLRS

HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHEIT

Hopefully the weapons aren't tied to the CQB map pack, because I have no interest in it at all.

Fersis

One of the new game modes is called Tank Superiority... @__@

Yeah, it looks cool and everything, but after reading this today, I don't feel like playing at all anymore...

And what the guy says makes sense - I usually spend time to go and hide in weird places near the enemy base and wait there to see if I am found. I've seen single enemy soldiers or even groups running past me without having an idea I am there, and I've also seen lone wolves who come right at me, shoot me and kill me before I have a chance to react and keep on running like nothing happened.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Fixed. Gotta compete with Blops 2 amirite?

No way. It'd be a gigantic troll on DICE's part (then again BF3 is a gigantic troll on DICE's part already) to do that after hyping Dinosaurs in the DLC and maps.

Fersis

No way. It'd be a gigantic troll on DICE's part (then again BF3 is a gigantic troll on DICE's part already) to do that after hyping Dinosaurs in the DLC and maps.
Oh TheSeks never change!
BTW when did they hype Dinosaurs?

Top Bottom