• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4: Reveal Trailer At 11 PM PDT, March 26th

32 ROPs for PS4 and still 720? How does that happen, honestly?

Because on the resolutions the console work 1080p 32 Rops is overkill compared to 16 Rops.
Its on the very end of the pipeline after the pixel/fragment shader of a frame that the rops are used to write/blend the data into the framebuffer where a frame is stored to be send to your tv or monitor.

Were the leaked images posted? Gonna post again anyway. Gameplay will be SP obviously judging by these and it looks fantastic
battlefield-4-screenshot-2.jpg

Battlefield-4-screenshot.jpg

SsmapCIh.jpg

Real Talk: Why are they releasing this trailer so late at night? Doesn't make any sense other than to not crash their servers (assuming it'll be exclusively hosted on the Battlefield site).

haikira

Real Talk: Why are they releasing this trailer so late at night? Doesn't make any sense other than to not crash their servers (assuming it'll be exclusively hosted on the Battlefield site).

They're just timing it for us folk in the UK to watch when we wake up. Clearly.

This isn't going to happen, but I hope prone isn't in BF4. It's main purpose is camping. The flaws outweigh the benefits by a ton. The series was better without it.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This isn't going to happen, but I hope prone isn't in BF4. It's main purpose is camping. The flaws outweigh the benefits by a ton. The series was better without it.

No no no no... prone is a very important defensive move.

What actually is a problem is going prone and then clipping half your fucking body into a solid wall or object.

Now that's some bullshit that needs to be fixed.

Raven77

I signed up for Twitter and sent a "Tweet" to the official Battlefield Tweeter account asking:

"Is there a reason why you are releasing the trailer when the majority of the world is asleep?"

We'll see if they reply! Will it make me famous if they do?

RoKKeR

I signed up for Twitter and sent a "Tweet" to the official Battlefield Tweeter account asking:

"Is there a reason why you are releasing the trailer when the majority of the world is asleep?"

We'll see if they reply! Will it make me famous if they do?
They reply to almost everything I feel like. They've got loads of EA minions on that account.

No no no no... prone is a very important defensive move.

What actually is a problem is going prone and then clipping half your fucking body into a solid wall or object.

Now that's some bullshit that needs to be fixed.

I just hope DICE let's us map buttons this time on the PS3/4.
I'd attribute about 50% of my deaths to my overly sensitive R3 forcing me to go prone and stop firing in the middle of a gunfight.

Nizz

Damn, reading failure on my part. I swore I read 11:00 am PDT, I figured when I got back from work there would be a thread at least 5 pages deep with gifs. ;)

But 11:00pm on the west coast, which means 2:00am here in the east. :/

Top Bottom