• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Hardline Easter Egg reload animations are amazing

I'd love to see a corny Saturday morning-esqe plastic army men game from these guys
yes I miss army men :(

hqdefault.jpg

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'm not one to harp on this sort of thing, but the sheer number of messages popping up on the screen at once in the last gif is comical.

60KkRdP.gif

Tizoc

Nice, does the game perform better on PC? I take it is available on Origin, but will it have an SP mode?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
For anyone wondering, don't expect to see these yourselves. They're an extremely rare occurrence (I don't know if we've got any official numbers, but I've seen 1/10,000 chance thrown around) that only happens when reloading an empty magazine.

Still great though, and you can shout at donuts whenever.

I bet it's paid DLC.

For anyone wondering, don't expect to see these yourselves. They're an extremely rare occurrence (I don't know if we've got any official numbers, but I've seen 1/10,000 chance thrown around) that only happens when reloading an empty magazine.
Some time after release:
EA: "we've heard your pleas and are now offering a guaranteed rare animations DLC pack for only $9.99!"

PepperedHam

Wow I really really like those. I didn't get a chance to play the beta (which I assume is just about finishing up) so I can't comment on the game itself, but that's exactly the kind of thing I like. I guess I have a reload animation fetish now.

Is this allowed? Are developer's allowed to be funny now?
I thought AAA was all about grim, gritty seriousness?

Honestly though, this is incredibly hilarious. It always feels like DICE is restricted from their potential and then you get sparks of brilliance like these and imagine what could have been

Bluth54

Those are some pretty funny reload animations.

o5IBMp9.gif

Gold, simply gold.

The "point at gun" after the slight of hand reload animation is also brilliant.

This one reminds me of a glitch in Team Fortress 2. If the spy is holding the Dead Ringer watch and you reload your gun the spy will have 3 hands since the spy uses 2 hands during the reload animation.

Top Bottom