• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield: Hardline trailer Leaked?/Intentional? - Release Date: October 21.

EmpReb

Banned
The Call of Duty effect.

They really need to get to plugging that leak before they sink.
Yes they do and Freaking COD is the only franchise that has done the right thing when it comes to yearly release( finally) Have three dev teams and each gets 3 years. EA is barely can get 2 teams every two years to get a game that sort of works out the door. Meanwhile Activison learned that giving time to their devs means more room to get better.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well, that's a short trailer. No gameplay mode shown. Which is what I really want to see from the title. :|

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This is a pretty weird trailer. I now have no idea what this game is, the trailer makes it seem like a 4 v 4 style game?

Any chance this is a PC/Sony Exclusive? PC/PS3/PS4?

After Titanfall? No way EA is making another exclusive (just wait and see how it's going to be an exclusive now, cause I can't predict shit)

How many times do you need to get it through your head EA: GIEF US DINOSAURS.

DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS
DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS DINOSAURS

It's not the content we're getting right now, but it's the content we deserve.

This will be the Mass Effect 3, The Sims 3, Dead Space 3, Sim City, Dungeon Keeper (Mobile), and Dragon Age 2 of Battlefield.

Sorral

6q77PnXURtg6SL98glTGV0VYnqMPi.jpg

So I guess the story is in California. Is this something we have known for a while?

No showing of the UI at all in this trailer. I really hope that it is more different than BF3/BF4's, but the old leaked footage showed otherwise.

TheCloser

Banned
Color me not impressed. What has happened the Battlefield? Honestly, the last good game they made was Bad Company 2.

6q77PnXURtg6SL98glTGV0VYnqMPi.jpg

So I guess the story is in California. Is this something we have known for a while?

No showing of the UI at all in this trailer. I really hope that it is more different than BF3/BF4's, but the old leaked footage showed otherwise.

I think the original leaked stuff mentioned it revolved around the LAPD/SWAT.

Top Bottom