• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Heroes Beta Key

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I've had my key for a week now, managed to get into a server exactly one time in a great many attempts.

You're not missing much till they up their capacity.

J-Rzez

Sinatar said:
I've had my key for a week now, managed to get into a server exactly one time in a great many attempts.

You're not missing much till they up their capacity.

I haven't had an issue at all this week since I got my key. Games were generally lag free as well. I have issues with other things though, such as items that you "spend points" on.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
whitehawk said:
Ill also take a key if there are any spares out there. I just checked my email and there's no key :(
Sent.

I'm back to playing BF2 so I have no need for my key :p

hvzero said:
If anyone has any keys left I'd gladly take one

thanks
UnholySpectacle said:
They started giving them out already? Damn, nothing in my inbox. I'll take one if there is any one who would be so kind.
bucknuticus said:
Ive signed up for the beta months ago and never received any invites. If anyone has an extra I would greatly appreciate it.

You guys got keys! Still have 3 left.

Kritz

Banned
While I would appreciate one if I received one, I would like to think that I am not technically "asking" for one. :D

Blizzard

Banned
thewesker said:
All my keys are exhausted. Good luck to the rest of you. We should get some GAF games going!

I don't think I've played the beta since it came back up a week or two ago. Have they added the feature to play with friends yet? When I was playing it seemed there were only a few servers (or maybe I was at the wrong skill level to find more servers).

Blizzard said:
I don't think I've played the beta since it came back up a week or two ago. Have they added the feature to play with friends yet? When I was playing it seemed there were only a few servers (or maybe I was at the wrong skill level to find more servers).
Yes they did.

big_z

i have an extra one somewhere but im too lazy to dig it out right now...

the game isnt very good. definitely not worthy of the battlefield branding. i did like the points that earn you points for custom crap though.

glaurung

Got my key, downloaded, checked it out.

Game is pretty poor, controls are incredibly unresponsive, graphics are fine for what the game is doing, but the game play is wonky and imprecise.

Not what I expected from it. For shame.

I will probably give it a week or so. BF sucks.

FabCam

Seeing as this is BETA key thread. I have a Free Realms BETA key:

FRM5-5FEJ-KCPB-XAEC-343D

First come first serve :D

Top Bottom