• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield V PC RTX 2080Ti vs Xbox One X Graphics Comparison.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Things got rough for 1X in Algeria. Overall this is showing pretty strong value for 1X. However, this game doesn't really implement the new raytracing stuff, does it? I don't think we're seeing all the 2080ti can bring to the table here. Still, we're definitely seeing diminishing returns on not just hardware but ability to make productions that showcase technologies to the fullest. Whenever I sit down to play anything I think most games look fantastic these days. Especially if it's 60fps, I'll probably have no qualms.

Skyn3t

Banned

Beefed up PC version looks obviously better, but the Xbox One X still handles the game like a champ.

Kreydo

Your showcase is a bit pointless no? No FPS meter, No RTX enable... Sure we can't justify the 2080TI price for such a sligh tweak on lighting, but the showcase is biased.

You know Microsoft's ballin out of control when you start comparing beefed up ultra PC against their poster child Scorpio ..and Pro is not even part of discussion..I lold.

llien

Your title is also wrong as it is 2080Ti in the video.
I'd suggest to close this thread.

pawel86ck

Banned
1200$ GPU is faster compared to cheap console? I'm surprised ;).

Next year probably PS5 with raytracing support will be launched and more games will support raytracing on consoles

What's interesting even current VEGA GPU's from AMD can accelerate real time raytracing, and unlike Nv they do t have to make new RTX cores just for raytracing.
Below AMD presentation in regards to their own real time raytracing solution

Last edited:

DarkestHour

Banned
I have a 2080 and the game runs fantastic at 2560x1440 and Ultra settings. Dragon Quest XI pushes my GPU harder which I find funny.

Top Bottom