• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefront & Black Ops 3 (XB1) $30 each - Microsoft Store

Madness

Wow that's crazy, especially considering many probably paid full price just last week for games like battlefront, black ops 3 etc.

Great prices. Not sure if I want any of those. Didn't enjoy the betas for Black Ops 3/Battlefront and the first Tomb Raider wasn't very good. Still tempting.

Femto.

Great prices. Not sure if I want any of those. Didn't enjoy the betas for Black Ops 3/Battlefront and the first Tomb Raider wasn't very good. Still tempting.

If you didn't enjoy the beta for those two games, go with your instincts and save yourself the cash.

-A man who's made that mistake

Justinh

Strange move indeed. Were sales that bad?

I think it's just part of their daily deal type thing they've got going on this month.

Also, dammit. If I had known Blops 3 was going to be half off today a couple days ago, I would've picked a different game as a free game when I got an Xbox One from the Microsoft store.

5ucORMo.jpg

LMAO @ Me: "Only 2 dollars off for Ghosts?
Oh, OOOoohhhh.... LOL"

sorry, borked it up at first

$30 is probably the lowest we'll see Blops 3 drop down in price. Should I? Maybe I should wait until they re-release the game with some DLC like they usually do. I need to watch more gameplay to judge.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
$30 is probably the lowest we'll see Blops 3 drop down in price. Should I? Maybe I should wait until they re-release the game with some DLC like they usually do. I need to watch more gameplay to judge.

It's a really solid package as-is. Multiplayer is a ton of fun.

Plus, the re-releases never have more than the first map pack included.

sk3tch

If you have an inclination to try either BLOPS3 or Battlefront - $30 is a no brainer. You can likely buy it, open it, play it, and re-sell it used on Amazon/eBay and break even if you don't like it. There have been pretty much zero sales on either - so re-sale value is high. Even this sale is just for one day.

I had a couple of $10 off coupons from the Black Friday sales.
Used it both BF and Black Ops. Can't beat new games for $21 shipped each.

Hmm.. out of stock. Which Stores have lenient Price Match policies? I know BestBuy won't price match because it's out of stock now, but I wonder if WalMart would PriceMatch this?

Top Bottom