• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlestar Galactica Official Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rhino4evr said:
true, but you are fogetting that Odama and Sol grew up together. They have even mentioned it in the show, when Ty confessed to Odama.

They didn't grow up together, they met either when they joined the military or during the first cylon war.

Coop

The Storyteller said:
They didn't grow up together, they met either when they joined the military or during the first cylon war.

According to Battlestar Wiki to met 20 years after the first cylon war.

NimbusD

He remembers everything? shit, if there weren't so few episodes left I'd say that would be the mark of death for Anders.

EDIT:

'John' says "on the centurion side of the family", the 7 cylons are half centurion half final five/earth cylons?

TehOh

Holy freaking crap, this has been an interesting episode so far.

Love the symbolism of Ellen offering Boomer the apple.

NimbusD

v1cious said:
wait... what? if Boomer knew who the 5th was, how come she didn't tell anyone?

And if one boomer knows something, then they should all at least sense it, no?

EDIT: I guess 'John' (sorry I can't remember his number) has been altering their code for a while anyway (getting rid of sleep) maybe he was able to stop the others from his model download knowledge of helen?

Now I know I just heard that for the first time... and I'm really bad a recalling information from the past.

And I'm not 100% on this... but did he just make everything make sense?

~Kinggi~

Banned
NimbusD said:
And if one boomer knows something, then they should all at least sense it, no?
That Boomer is a unique model that is like his apprentice or something. There is only one of her, and she was separate from the others i thought...

Treo360

Deadly Monk said:
Is Daniel Starbucks father? He is an artist isn't he? He's shown playing the piano with Starbuck in a preview for a later episode.

Oh shit missed that one, and Starbucks reaction to the name. Makes sense now.

Good episode but as I sort of feared the last few episodes will essentially be functioning as core dumps and move almost too rapidly for my tastes.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Great episode. Lot of info.

But i hope there is some amazing extravaganza planned for the finale cause it seems like Sci Fi is seriously skimping on the budget of this season.

Treo360

~Kinggi~ said:
Great episode. Lot of info.

But i hope there is some amazing extravaganza planned for the finale cause it seems like Sci Fi is seriously skimping on the budget of this season.

Yeah seeing the Intro made me miss the Space Battles a bit too, but I'm sure they are coming.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, this season has totally kicked it into highgear.
Another amazing episode that makes me regret my temporary lapse in faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom