• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

Majestad

Banned
I know what you mean but I didn't want to circlejerk all over the game either. I can easily remove them if others want me to, I feel like it's slightly off balance with the image and the other review thread anyway though ._.

The reason why I dislike it is because again, it gives more attention to those sites, and the reviews themselves were terrible (not the score; the content). Other than that, great thread!

Radec

yymrwr.gif

I know what you mean but I didn't want to circlejerk all over the game either. I can easily remove them if others want me to, I feel like it's slightly off balance with the image and the other review thread anyway though ._.

As much hate as this game has gotten for being on the Wii-U..

...It's existence and it's less than 24 hour release deserves a circle jerk

Let the haters hate,
zDfo1H1.gif

but in the OT let us all Climax together

Have the 2+1 edition since yesterday.

I've finished Bayonetta 1 in two runs, less than 8 hours. Didn't remember it that short. I really hope Bayonetta 2 is longer.

Ein Bear

Just got home from work to one of those fucking 'it was too big for your letterbox!' cards, so I'm now stuck waiting until Monday to play.

The box had better be sodding gargantuan, because I'm struggling to see how two DVD cases could be too large to post.

Have the 2+1 edition since yesterday.

I've finished Bayonetta 1 in two runs, less than 8 hours. Didn't remember it that short. I really hope Bayonetta 2 is longer.

Supposed to be 14 hours for Bayo 2. Should be longer for Bayo 1 though, did you skip content and just bum rush through the game without the collectables?

Majukun

I will probbaly have to wait a bit much before i can buy a wii U,but when the time comes,bayo2 will probably be my first game.

So Bayo 2 is finally about to drop and my Wii U won't turn on anymore. Was walking passed it yesterday and the power led was blinking. Pressing it doesn't do shit.

Anyone else had this happen? Please tell me there's a simple solution.

Supposed to be 14 hours for Bayo 2. Should be longer for Bayo 1, but did you skip content and just bum rush through the game without the collectables?

Didn't skip cutscenes for I wanted to remember the story. Neither rushed through the game, because I like to explore as much as I can.

The second half of the game has shorter chapters, based just on boss fights.

Hugstable

Banned
Only a few more hours til it's time to finally get playing. I'm pulling an All-Nighter for this tonight, I gotta take in as much Bayo as I can!

Why don't we just make a Bayo 1 Wii U OT?

Yeah that would probably be a decent idea, I'm planning to play the first game for the first time ever myself.

RobotVM

I have only played through part of Bayonetta 1 due to selling my xbox 360 before I could finish. Should I play Bayonetta 1 on my Wii U before starting this game?

Porcile

I've just beaten Chapter 1 (on normal, i'm an action game scrub). Game seems pretty outstanding; it plays fluidly and looks absolutely superb. I find myself just panning around the environments whenever there's a lull in the action. I suck of course but it's not hampering my enjoyment so far. Though, I've got to say I enjoyed the opening Operation of the Wonderful 101 a tiny bit more. It's going to be hard to top that masterpiece.

Havent been keeping up to date and the OP doesnt mention it, but if I pick up this game tomorrow at walmart without a preorder, do I get Bayo 1?

Dazzyman

My double pack has arrived so it's got to be Bayonetta 1 first, be rude not to.

If people don't like it came out on the Wii U, buy a bloody Wii U to play 2, if it wasn't for Nintendo we wouldn't have got a sequel, it's like people bloody moaning Gears Of War is Xbox exclusive. Shhhh and just buy the bloody machine and enjoy the best 3rd person fighter ever made (cough god hand).

Top Bottom