• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 - WiiU (Director: Yusuke Hashimoto, Pub: Nintendo, Supervision:Kamiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a joke. The original post was made by an enraged GAFfer when FF XIII was revealed as coming to Xbox 360. From there on said post took on a life of its own and often gets posted (with alterations to make it fit) whenever a 'betrayalton' happens.
Yeah, but then this guy gets truly angry

Very angry right now.

It was multi-platform before, I don't see why they decided to fuck a lot of the fans (I want to say most).

Guess its the money, but whatever, eff this.

jett

D-Member
I don't think this is a moneyhatting thing, I think this is a "Sega wouldn't Publish it at all" thing.

People really don't understand what happened here. Everyone should be thanking Nintendo. :p Too bad Kamiya had already moved on by the time Bayo2 got phoenix down'd.

Yuterald

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!? There's just no way I just witnessed this!? Holy shit, two original Platinum games announced/show and the system isn't even out yet!? God damn, this is bringing it HARD!

Sentenza

Given the sales of the first one, I would almost guess that this would most likely flop even harder.
But who knows, when new consoles launch it's always some sort of lottery.

Yagharek

My god. Loved Vanquish, loved Mad World, Infinite Space and all the Clover games.

Never expected this.

Hopefully lots more Platinum support follows over the years. <3

Diablos54

Kamiya is directing The Wonderful 101, the other WiiU title from Platinum, so yes, he's working on a new IP for next-gen.
But... Wii U is going to be a current gen console. :p

Thank you Nintendo, moneyhats are sometimes worth it. This is one of those times.

ohlawd

Very angry right now.

It was multi-platform before, I don't see why they decided to fuck a lot of the fans (I want to say most).

Guess its the money, but whatever, eff this.

lmao. What? It's thanks to Nintendo a Bayonetta 2 even exists.

This is like suddenly being told Banjo-Threeie or Eternal Darkness 2 is happening on the Wii U in terms of how convinced I was beforehand that "It'll never ever ever happen the franchise is dead, get over it".

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Has nobody noticed me shitting up Bayonetta threads begging for sequel, and doing so over the last couple of E3s?

Is this my most successful troll?

iceatcs

Wow that's surprise that Sega won't do it, Ouch for 360 Bayonetta fans.

I haven't play the first one - cos only got PC at this time.

zlatko

Banned
Because Nintendo wants to sell a whopping 100,000 more Wii U's. Savvy business move!

Maybe there will be a Bayonetta 2 Sigma for PS3 and... PC????

kuNPM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom