• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beat the Beat: The superior version of Rhythm Heaven Wii

Shiggy

NoE announced to release Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise on July 6th. it will contain both the English and the Japanese soundtrack.

564950560.jpg

In contrast to the DS title, this one does not seem to get a German, Italian, French, or Spanish soundtrack though. More soon.

Zornica

Banned
there is no way to avoid this game now.
I am in!
This and Project Zero2 will be my last wii games, bringing my total number up to 60. Seems like a good way to end it.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Yep, this game will be great way to say farewell to the ol' white box....

:lol either way the Americans get something to whinge about. Get games before them? "Waah for a while there it looked like we might've had to import something from you for a change!" Get games after them? "Waah you get the JP soundtrack!"

The Boat

I love you NoE. If I went back 5 years in the past and said this again, 17 year old me would kick me in the groin. Repeatedly.

Jazzem

Great news, even more excited for this now :D July is so far away though ;_; Plus the name change is really silly.

clemenx

Banned
I really don't care. It's cool having 2 versions but the NA localization of both Rhythm Heaven games has been excellent.

Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame.

I will repeat it as long as I have to. That minigame is fucking fun and easily got the most laughs out of me for some reason.
And I don't even understand Japanese. I just fucking love this game series.

Malajax

Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame. Please let it have the Manzai minigame.

I will repeat it as long as I have to. That minigame is fucking fun and easily got the most laughs out of me for some reason.

Same here. Will probably double dip if confirmed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice bonus for nerds but I think most would rather have had it 5 months ago. Great game, though.

zroid

Banned

I actually found that song incredibly cute. Wouldn't go so far as to say it's "good" but as a piece of entertainment, it sure as hell delivered.

Just to be clear, I'm a big fan of the English localization of RHF and even RH to a lesser extent, but being able to optionally play the games with the Japanese audio tracks would literally double the amount of content for me. It's unbelievable that NoA skimped on this.

Having this and Project Zero 2 so close to each other, I guess Wii will really be getting a worthy exit. :)

Nice bonus for nerds but I think most would rather have had it 5 months ago. Great game, though.

I don't know. I think Rhythm Heaven is one of those quintessentially Japanese games...People playing the songs in English are missing out, if you ask me.

The Hermit

The fact that it was replaced for that rap shit makes even angrier...

The English songs are pretty good, but this would of been a nice addition to the US release.

The difference between NoE and NoA is quite staggering. NoA needs to get it's act together.

Madao

lol. just when it looked like NoA was doing okay, NoE shows again that they're superior.

no matter what quality the dub is, having both options is 10x better than having just one.

Shiggy

The official price appears to be 39.99€, based on the past few Wii releases it will be 29.99€ at launch.

RooMHM

Oh ... I thought there were different songs. Still cool tho.
Also, I find that "yeah, yeah, yeah" song from Rhythm Heaven absolutely atrocious D:

Top Bottom