• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beijing’s big air jumps at the 2022 Winter Olympics look like a dystopian hellscape

Tams

Not to get into politics but the Germans have nuclear hysteria that is jeopardizing the climate change targets. You hear more and more scientists saying the same thing - without nuclear we will not make it when it comes to CO2 reduction.

What is even more hilarious is that France - a border country - has 56 active nuclear reactors and plans to build more. What do you think will happen, a wind will just blow the other way?
They've shot themselves in the feet. And they're starting to become a real fucking millstone.

Pejo

Saw this on the dark souls 2 subreddit, gave me a laugh.

4bdf5eb0i6h81.png

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
The skiers have been falling and given little practice because of Covid.
Nothing wrong with trying to get paid. But the reason of: trying to inspire kids in her mother's country of birth is a bit transparent. Replace her mother's country of birth with Vietnam and I don't think she'll give a damn about inspiring kids there.

I'd respect her way more if she just said I'm trying to get those $$&¥¥.

Also. On topic. I like the venue, makes me think that Ridge Racer cars are racing on the streets below.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Nothing wrong with trying to get paid. But the reason of: trying to inspire kids in her mother's country of birth is a bit transparent. Replace her mother's country of birth with Vietnam and I don't think she'll give a damn about inspiring kids there.

I'd respect her way more if she just said I'm trying to get those $$&¥¥.
She said China has open internet. 😂

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
She said China has open internet. 😂

She really loves money, working for that 50 cent Army one tweet at a time.

Onlyfans is where the real money is made girrrrrl!

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Erin Jackson winning the Gold was really cool. She is a UF student and just won Gold in 500m speed skate sprint.

Top Bottom