Belgium bans kosher and halal animal slaughtering methods

Apr 3, 2018
https://thehill.com/policy/internat...-kosher-and-halal-animal-slaughtering-methods

Belgium has officially banned kosher and halal animal slaughtering methods, prompting lawsuits from Jewish and Muslim leaders in the country who say the ban amounts to religious discrimination.

Jewish and Muslim traditions require animals to be in perfect health when they are slaughtered, a requirement that clashes with some European laws that require animals to be incapable of feeling pain when they are killed. Most European countries offer religious exemptions that allow for the production of halal and kosher meat.

But Belgium on the first day of the new year instituted a ban on ritual slaughter, which was promoted both by animal advocates and right-wing nationalists, The New York Times reported.

Jewish and Muslim communities in the country will now likely have to import meat from Hungary and the Netherlands, which will cost more money, Israeli news station i24 News reported.

There are reportedly around 30,000 Jews and 500,000 Muslims in Belgium.
Religious activists in the country have argued that the halal and kosher methods of killing animals are less painful and more humane.
A lawyer representing Islamic institutions, Joos Roets, told the Times that the ban was motivated by religious discrimination rather than animal rights.
“The government asked for our advice on the ban, we responded negatively, but the advice wasn’t taken,” said Saatci Bayram, a Muslim leader in Belgium, according to the Times. “This ban is presented as a revelation by animal rights activists, but the debate on animal welfare in Islam has been going on for 1,500 years. Our way of ritual slaughtering is painless.”
Right-wing politicians across Europe have been promoting bans on halal and kosher slaughtering methods.
“This sets a bad example for other countries," Rabbi Menachem Margolin, chairman of the Europe Jewish Association, told i24 News. "This puts a shadow on our community and Jewish laws, as it is essentially saying that we cannot be trusted with the welfare of animals – that we need government supervision. This is a terrible precedent to set on an international level."

Do Religious rights trump Animal rights?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
This is clearly motivated by anti-muslim feelings and the notion about animal cruelty is just a cover. And I say its mainly based around Muslims because before the explosion in the muslim population in Europe we never heard or saw about these types of stories.

Halal meats, circumcission, its all about muslims. When it was just Jews Europe didn't really have any problems with it.

So these laws are just thinly veiled attempts to attack muslims IMO, and Jews are in the cross fire since Muslims respect the old testament.

Feb 25, 2017
Horrible if true. They have a right to slaughter their animals (property) in whatever humane way they want. I don't believe the jewish or muslim way gives much pain to the animal.
Nope, no pain to the animal at all. Just slowly bleeding out while suffocating in their own blood. Such a peaceful way to die.

Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
Horrible if true. They have a right to slaughter their animals (property) in whatever humane way they want. I don't believe the jewish or muslim way gives much pain to the animal.
At first I thought this was sarcasm.

Sadly it isn't.

This is clearly motivated by anti-muslim feelings and the notion about animal cruelty is just a cover. And I say its mainly based around Muslims because before the explosion in the muslim population in Europe we never heard or saw about these types of stories.

Halal meats, circumcission, its all about muslims. When it was just Jews Europe didn't really have any problems with it.

So these laws are just thinly veiled attempts to attack muslims IMO, and Jews are in the cross fire since Muslims respect the old testament.
I didn't know circumcission was about muslims.

Sorry to all the people who believe in imaginary friends, your beliefs are not above animal rights.

Mar 12, 2014
The right to not be agonically tortured to death just because an imaginary friend told you so.
Do the lions, tigers, bears, sharks, snakes, spiders, and scorpions agree with this bill of rights that you dreamed up? I'm pretty sure they didn't. Just yesterday every one of those species agonically tortured another animal. And they would know much better than you. They are animals after all.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
At first I thought this was sarcasm.

Sadly it isn't.

I didn't know circumcission was about muslims.

Sorry to all the people who believe in imaginary friends, your beliefs are not above animal rights.
Well Jews have been doing circumcission and Kosher food in Europe for over a thousand years and you never heard about laws against it.

Now all of a sudden with the explosion of the Muslim population across Europe, Europe is trying to enact laws against these practices. So if it wasn't an issue when Jews were there, but it is now it makes me put 2 and 2 together to see this as more of an attack on the muslim population.

And its funny to argue about animal rights as if putting thousands of chickens crammed into an area and pumping them full of drugs is somehow not cruel. I can't speak for Muslim slaughter, but Jewish slaugther is meant to create a massive drop in blood pressure render the animal insensate almost immediately, meaning they feel no pain right away.

The way we raise animals and convert them into food is pretty gross all around. Look at how nuggets are made and tell me this is some sort of humane process for animal rights

Chicken nuggets start with—you guessed it—chickens. In the United States, more than 8 billion chickens are killed for their flesh each year. They’re often raised in giant windowless, ammonia-filled sheds, and the artificial lighting in the sheds is manipulated to make them eat as often as possible.

To keep up with the demand for chicken nuggets and other products made from chickens, birds are subjected to genetic selection and given growth-promoting drugs to ensure that they grow unnaturally fast. Today, it takes only six to seven weeks for most chicks to reach “processing weight.” Think about that for a second: The chickens used to make your nuggets were just babies.

It would be impossible for factory farms to keep the billions of animals they raise each year alive without drugs, so millions of pounds of antibiotics are fed to chickens so that they can survive in the cramped, filthy, and stressful conditions. They metabolize only about 20 percent of those drugs. The rest ends up in their feces, which is used to fertilize crops and often ends up in waterways—along with the drugs and bacteria it contains.

Chickens raised for their flesh today weigh 20 percent more than they did in the 1950s. Humans have shifted from eating whole chickens to eating parts of chickens, so the meat industry now raises birds to have larger breasts, wings, and “drumsticks” (part of the leg). They often suffer from skeletal issues, especially in their legs, and many die from ascites, a condition thought to be caused by the inability of their hearts and lungs to keep up with their rapid growth.

After living short, miserable lives in windowless sheds, they’re often grabbed by workers and shoved into crates. Workers move so quickly and roughly that they often break the terrified birds’ bones during the process. The chickens then begin their harrowing journey to the slaughterhouse.

Once at the slaughterhouse, they’re hung upside down in shackles. Can you imagine hanging upside down by a broken leg?

Machines slice open their throats, and they’re immersed in scalding-hot water to remove their feathers. Many remain conscious throughout this process.

We’re getting closer to the chicken nugget part: The chickens are de-boned, and their lifeless bodies are cut apart. McDonald’s Canada released a video showing how its chicken nuggets are made.
Yup so good to the animals, its like those chickens are in heaven.

Personally I don't really make a big deal because meat is meat and we gonna eat, but lets not act like regular slaughter is heaven for the animals compared to Kosher slaughter. Animals aren't treated like kings either way.

Aug 12, 2011
Do the lions, tigers, bears, sharks, snakes, spiders, and scorpions agree with this bill of rights that you dreamed up? I'm pretty sure they didn't. Just yesterday every one of those species agonically tortured another animal. And they would know much better than you. They are animals after all.
Just because predators eat their prey ass first, we should be equally cruel?

Feb 25, 2017
This is very prosaic thinking. Lions, bears, spiders also don't agree with crosswalks, red lights, speed limits; yet we have laws/regulations/rules governing these behaviors. Natural law is completely incompatible with man's law and to use it as an example in modern social norms is not only ridiculous, its laughable.

Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
That's why we are humans and they are animals. We have the capacity to have empathy, morals and draw laws based on those.

Well Jews have been doing circumcission and Kosher food in Europe for over a thousand years and you never heard about laws against it.

Now all of a sudden with the explosion of the Muslim population across Europe, Europe is trying to enact laws against these practices. So if it wasn't an issue when Jews were there, but it is now it makes me put 2 and 2 together to see this as more of an attack on the muslim population.
You mean that when a 0,1 of the population did it, the government didn't care that much, but when a 10% of the population did it, the government started to care? And also that modern times are more aware of animal rights that the medieval times?

Truly shocking.

And its funny to argue about animal rights as if putting thousands of chickens crammed into an area and pumping them full of drugs is somehow not cruel. I can't speak for Muslim slaughter, but Jewish slaugther is meant to create a massive drop in blood pressure render the animal insensate almost immediately, meaning they feel no pain right away.
Any meat you eat has suffered in some form, but let's not pretend everything is the same. Halal is just pure gratuitous torture.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
That's why we are humans and they are animals. We have the capacity to have empathy, morals and draw laws based on those.

You mean that when a 0,1 of the population did it, the government didn't care that much, but when a 10% of the population did it, the government started to care? And also that modern times are more aware of animal rights that the medieval times?

Truly shocking..
Essentially that is what I am saying. When Jews were doing it there wasn't much concern, but now that there is a large muslim population its become an issue. And Jews weren't always .1% of the population. Before the Holocaust there were 9.5 Million Jews in Europe. But back then there wasn't an issue about it.

But yup pretty much as the muslim population has exploded its now becoming a bigger issue.

Any meat you eat has suffered in some form, but let's not pretend everything is the same. Halal is just pure gratuitous torture.
Well I am not commenting on Halal. Kosher slaughter done properly is supposed to be painless (or as painless) for the animal. Kosher slaughter doesn't have the animals flaying around with blood flying out all over the place. You cut the artitery and the animal feels no more pain instantly and dies. I don't see how that is any different then the suffering of the chickens in my nuggets examples.

If Muslims do it differently I will let a Muslim speak to that. But Kosher slaughter isn't any worse then other slaughter, in the end the animals are dying either way.

Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
Essentially that is what I am saying. When Jews were doing it there wasn't much concern, but now that there is a large muslim population its become an issue. And Jews weren't always .1% of the population. Before the Holocaust there were 9.5 Million Jews in Europe. But back then there wasn't an issue about it.
Jews from Europe came from very different backgrounds, most of them didn't care that much about how their meat was made. And again, the society of the 30/40's isn't the same as the society now.

Muslims on the other hand, are very extremist about it.

Oct 24, 2017
slaughtering halal is against ANY animal law and only accepted because of the Islam. It is fucking ridiculous to let a animal suffer that much only to please your fucking stupid god. I honestly do not know about kosher but if its the same it should be banned. Even more interesting is that most Jewish people do not even give a fuck about it. The only radical thinking ones are Muslims in this regard.

Great step by Belgium and honestly every other country in Europe needs to do that. If Muslims do not like it they are free to go and torture Animals in an Islamic country

Apr 3, 2018
Jews from Europe came from very different backgrounds, most of them didn't care that much about how their meat was made. And again, the society of the 30/40's isn't the same as the society now.

Muslims on the other hand, are very extremist about it.
slaughtering halal is against ANY animal law and only accepted because of the Islam. It is fucking ridiculous to let a animal suffer that much only to please your fucking stupid god. I honestly do not know about kosher but if its the same it should be banned. Even more interesting is that most Jewish people do not even give a fuck about it. The only radical thinking ones are Muslims in this regard.

Great step by Belgium and honestly every other country in Europe needs to do that. If Muslims do not like it they are free to go and torture Animals in an Islamic country
Here is a guardian article written by both a muslim and jew about the methods of slaughter:

There is ample scientific evidence that religious slaughter is at least as humane as conventional mechanical slaughter. Research in the UK and the US, including by Dr Temple Grandin – one of the authorities on animal welfare – have supported this view. By contrast, many of the studies that suggest that religious slaughter causes unnecessary pain have been agenda-driven and methodologically flawed, stretching data in a distinctly unscientific fashion to unsupported conclusions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/06/jewish-muslim-slaughter-animal-welfare-humane

Though the question must be asked:

Was this law an attack on it's muslim population? If so, then what about the jews who will be indirectly targeted as the method of slaughter is pretty much identical.
Was this about animal welfare? Then where is the outrage against the thousands of slaughterhouses in Belgium? Places where animals are kept in tiny cages, not able to move or sleep, born bred and killed purely for meat? Is that more humane?

Is it time we all became vegan? Started eating tofu steak and drinking activated almond milk?

Dec 3, 2013
There is nothing "humane" about slaughter and killing. ;)

And my comment has nothing to do with religion, but in general.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Here is a guardian article written by both a muslim and jew about the methods of slaughter:

There is ample scientific evidence that religious slaughter is at least as humane as conventional mechanical slaughter. Research in the UK and the US, including by Dr Temple Grandin – one of the authorities on animal welfare – have supported this view. By contrast, many of the studies that suggest that religious slaughter causes unnecessary pain have been agenda-driven and methodologically flawed, stretching data in a distinctly unscientific fashion to unsupported conclusions.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/06/jewish-muslim-slaughter-animal-welfare-humane

Was this law an attack on it's muslim population? If so, then what about the jews who will be indirectly targeted as the method of slaughter is pretty much identical.
Was this about animal welfare? Then where is the outrage against the thousands of slaughterhouses in Belgium? Places where animals are kept in tiny cages, not able to move or sleep, born bred and killed purely for meat? Is that more humane?

Is it time we all became vegan? Started eating tofu steak and drinking activated almond milk?
To me its an attack on Muslims, it only has become an issue with the recent explosion of the Muslim population across Europe.

If the concern was with animal rights then do what they do with other slaughter houses and enact some regulations and make sure that the kosher/Halal slaughter is being done properly.

Here is an article from a Jewish source advocating for strong standards in Kosher slaughter

1) We call on the Rabbinate of Israel, the Neto Group, and Alle Processing to work with trusted welfare partners to end this horrific practice. We also call on the Rabbinate to allow, and encourage, upright kosher slaughter.

2) We call on all Israelis to boycott South American kosher beef until this issue is resolved. Israeli consumers can either eschew beef altogether or buy Israeli beef, such as products that bear the Hai Bari label. We also encourage all Israelis to demand access to upright slaughtered meat.

3) We call on American consumers to e-mail, call, or send a letter to Alle and voice your outrage. Tell them you will stop buying Alle products (including unnamed cuts of meat from South America, which are likely to be distributed by Alle) if they continue to import meat from shackle and hoist plants.

4) We call on Rabbis, Jewish leaders, and community members to get your synagogues, summer camps, JCCs and other Jewish organizations to formally boycott shackle and hoist products. If we don’t stand against this in our communities that means we are standing with those that commit these acts.
https://forward.com/scribe/353459/d...er-slaughter-here-are-four-things-you-can-do/

PETA or other inspectors have probably found so many inhumane slaugther houses but we don't stop eating meat we just regulate it better and make it as humane a possible.

So why can't the same be done here? Throwing the baby out with the bathwater

Oct 24, 2017

halal means that you use a big knife and cut the throat. After that you hang it up and let it bleed out. Often this does happen without the animal being stunned. And yes there are always slaughterhouses who do not follow our strict European regulations but these are very few in the end while slaughtering halal means that these rules are broken all the time. But this is just another topic on the list why ISLAM has nothing to do in Europe. But with the more and more growing Muslim population in Europe this is getting more and more ignored.

I am honestly fucking this of this. And if you do not follow our European laws so you can eat your fucking halal meat than you should be deported on the spot because this is something that should not be tolerated in a Free, Liberal democratic country. Also I will say it again. Jewish people do not complain about this at all. While Muslims whine all the time how their cruel methods and radical thinking is not accepted in Europe.

As Example here is an french article that states that in 2012 alone 32% of halal meat was produced without animal being stunned before. And this is not a small number anymore since this number is most likely now at 50 or even more percent.

https://www.lemonde.fr/idees/articl...-tracabilite_1649360_3232.html#ens_id=1646113

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2018
halal means that you use a big knife and cut the throat. After that you hang it up and let it bleed out. Often this does happen without the animal being stunned. And yes there are always slaughterhouses who do not follow our strict European regulations but these are very few in the end while slaughtering halal means that these rules are broken all the time. But this is just another topic on the list why ISLAM has nothing to do in Europe. But with the more and more growing Muslim population in Europe this is getting more and more ignored.

I am honestly fucking this of this. And if you do not follow our European laws so you can eat your fucking halal meat than you should be deported on the spot because this is something that should not be tolerated in a Free, Liberal democratic country. Also I will say it again. Jewish people do not complain about this at all. While Muslims whine all the time how their cruel methods and radical thinking is not accepted in Europe.

As Example here is an french article that states that in 2012 alone 32% of halal meat was produced without animal being stunned before. And this is not a small number anymore since this number is most likely now at 50 or even more percent.

https://www.lemonde.fr/idees/articl...-tracabilite_1649360_3232.html#ens_id=1646113
You didn't read the article or the OP did you?

To me its an attack on Muslims, it only has become an issue with the recent explosion of the Muslim population across Europe.

If the concern was with animal rights then do what they do with other slaughter houses and enact some regulations and make sure that the kosher/Halal slaughter is being done properly.

Here is an article from a Jewish source advocating for strong standards in Kosher slaughter

https://forward.com/scribe/353459/d...er-slaughter-here-are-four-things-you-can-do/

PETA or other inspectors have probably found so many inhumane slaugther houses but we don't stop eating meat we just regulate it better and make it as humane a possible.

So why can't the same be done here? Throwing the baby out with the bathwater
Yes if this was truly about animal welfare, the Belgian government would ban slaughterhouses and animal slaughter all together. Honestly, I think we consume too much meat anyway. We should have mandatory vegan days, maybe 3-4 times a week. Maybe its a good thing? Maybe it's the wake up call we needed?

Oct 24, 2017
Your article is from 2004. A lot has changed since then. Europe is not the same country it was. Especially not Belgium, Germany and France. You have actually no idea about Europe it seems. Also telling people that they can not eat meat is fucking ridiculous. The problem is that halal is mostly being produce today against all Animal laws and regulations.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Yes if this was truly about animal welfare, the Belgian government would ban slaughterhouses and animal slaughter all together. Honestly, I think we consume too much meat anyway. We should have mandatory vegan days, maybe 3-4 times a week. Maybe its a good thing? Maybe it's the wake up call we needed?
Thought I heard it somewhere that cows are one of the major producers of CO2 and that our meat consumption is one of the major causes of global warming.

We are literally eating our planet to death.

Oct 24, 2017
Thought I heard it somewhere that cows are one of the major producers of CO2 and that our meat consumption is one of the major causes of global warming.

We are literally eating our planet to death.
Of course they are. Because people eat meat. You want to reduce meat consume? Reduce the overall population and done. We are biological in need of meat no matter what vegans and co say. No you need meat to stay healthy. Still we have rules and regulations in Europe and there should not be ANY exceptions to these laws. Especially not because of some imaginary ideology like a Religion.

edit: It seems that most halal meat in Germany is being imported and I think this also should be fucking outlawed. If you do not like Europe and its laws and regulations you are free to go.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
edit: It seems that most halal meat in Germany is being imported and I think this also should be fucking outlawed. If you do not like Europe and its laws and regulations you are free to go.
What a strange thing to add on , why does it bother you how someone else eats food , have you decided that you want to attack Islam down to the very basic need of just eating . We're all human , once you start going down that path it's clear where your true intentions are.

Dec 20, 2007
Valencia
That is fantastic!
Now make it illegal to sell that tainted meat too.

It's already disgusting enough how the "normal" animals are being abused in Belgium.
And I'm not a vegetarian.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2006
There really shouldn't be such a thing as governmental protection of "religious rights" when they conflict with the rights of others. Religion is, in the end, just a set of opinions, and we should not give those opinions special weight or protection.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
What a strange thing to add on , why does it bother you how someone else eats food , have you decided that you want to attack Islam down to the very basic need of just eating . We're all human , once you start going down that path it's clear where your true intentions are.
Because we have regulations in the EU. Being able to import it sends no clear message. Just like child marriages are not allowed in Germany but if you go on Vacation and you come back married with a 14 year old suddendly it does not matter anymore. Same with the circumcision of women/girls. If girls come back after a while in another country suddendly the German law can not do anything about it anymore.

What we right now need in Europe are CLEAR messages regarding the ISLAM

And yes my intentions are clear regading the Islam. As long it does not go against our moral and laws you can be whatever you want. The moment you for example try to force something on your children out of religious reasons for example. It should not be tolerated. Our law stand above ANY religion. And if you can not accept this than you should have no place in Europe IMO.

Islam is the most radical and most dangerous ideology on our planet right now and we need to fight this radicalism at least in our countries.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2006
My religion requires me to eat one kitten a week, slitting its throat while it is still alive and letting it bleed out. The magical sky man told me knocking it out first makes him angry, so I can't do that. Who are you to attack my incredibly valid opinion that an animal needs to suffer unduly to appease an invisible sky man?

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Because we have regulations in the EU. Being able to import it sends no clear message. Just like child marriages are not allowed in Germany but if you go on Vacation and you come back married with a 14 year old suddendly it does not matter anymore. Same with the circumcision of women/girls. If girls come back after a while in another country suddendly the German law can not do anything about it anymore.

What we right now need in Europe are CLEAR messages regarding the ISLAM

And yes my intentions are clear regading the Islam. As long it does not go against our moral and laws you can be whatever you want. The moment you for example try to force something on your children out of religious reasons for example. It should not be tolerated. Our law stand above ANY religion. And if you can not accept this than you should have no place in Europe IMO.

Islam is the most radical and most dangerous ideology on our planet right now and we need to fight this radicalism at least in our countries.
Which EU law says it's not legal.

Oct 24, 2017
Which EU law says it's not legal.
Slaughtering Animals without stunning them is illegal in Europe. No matter if you want to believe it or not. And most of this is being done without stunning he animals. As my last link showed it was 32% alone in France in 2012 and it has changed a lot here. And not for the better.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Slaughtering Animals without stunning them is illegal in Europe. No matter if you want to believe it or not. And most of this is being done without stunning he animals. As my last link showed it was 32% alone in France in 2012 and it has changed a lot here. And not for the better.
UK is different 84% of Halah meat is stunned before it's killed .

Oct 24, 2017
UK is different 84% of Halah meat is stunned before it's killed .
Some animals killed for halal meat in the UK are stunned electrically before their throats are slit, known as “pre-stunned slaughter”. The British Halal Food Authority approves of low-voltage electrified water baths to stun poultry and electric tong stunning for sheep and goats.

However, it is forbidden to use methods of stunning that can actually kill the animal, such as bolt guns. Animals not killed by ritual slaughter are considered carrion meat, which is haram
According to one of Britain’s foremost vets, many non-Muslim Britons are inadvertently eating meat from animals slaughtered while they are still conscious.

Lord Trees, a former president of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, said that with the sharp rise in the number of sheep and poultry being killed in accordance with halal practice it was highly probable that some unstunned meat was entering the “standard” food chain, mainly in pies and ready meals.

“It’s very difficult to have accurate traceability when meat may go through the food chain and pass through several different people’s hands. Various parts of it will go in all sorts of directions into different food chains and different processing systems, often different countries,” he wrote in the journal Vet Record.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/58447/halal-meat-what-does-it-involve-and-is-it-cruel-to-animals

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Oct 24, 2017
Okay...

That still makes no difference 84% are stunned before they are killed here in the UK which is still in the EU . Your issue should be with the isolated slaughter house but you seem to be aiming it directly at Muslims because of your hate for them .
Then it is not halal according to the official halal British Authority. So no it is not. It is stunned not to kill but to make it so that it does not move anymore. I am at these practices. I also said that if the Jewish community does the same this also should not be allowed but I never heard problems about the Jewish community in this regard. And again this is just another thing on the endless list that is the Islam. Be it women, LGBT rights, be it anti semitism, be it the fact that it is normal o kill people making fun of or criticize Islam, be it this, be it the highly radical mosques all around Europe (Germany especially) be it forcing of wearing the Hijab or even fucking worse, be it circumcision of women/girls, Child marriages and so on.

Islam how it is today has no place in a civilized country. IT needs reforms but as long the radical Islam is growing this is not happening at all. Especially when for example the biggest Muslim organization in Germany is Erdogans follower and plaything. If we do not do something REALLY fast in Europe. The European freedom is lost in a few decades.

Oct 24, 2017
Erm .. I'm gonna give you 5 mins to research that then amend your comment .

The rest of your nonsense has nothing to do with the topic just your justification to hate muslims so I'm gonna ignore that bit.
I already gave you the link.

Does Halal Food Authority allow stunning of birds and animals?
Yes, however, one has to be reminded that HFA has always maintained “no stunning to kill”.
https://www.halalfoodauthority.com/faqs

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
Reread what you wrote.

Stunning before killing is Halah according to them .
EU regulations are stunning to kill. With the halal "method" they are not dead they just can not move anymore. So they stun the animal is still alive and then they use a knife on the throat and hang it up to bleed out. They do not fucking care if its still alive or not.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
EU regulations are stunning to kill. With the halal "method" they are not dead they just can not move anymore.
Your literally all over the place now , try and keep it consistent. Let's go over this . 84% of Halal meat in the UK is stunned BEFORE it is killed. Which is what I said earlier.. which is backed up with the HFA who support that method as mentioned on their website.

Oct 24, 2017
Your literally all over the place now , try and keep it consistent. Let's go over this . 84% of Halal meat in the UK is stunned BEFORE it is killed. Which is what I said earlier.. which is backed up with the HFA who support that method as mentioned on their website.
Again.....

Regulations are you kill the animal with a bolt etc. this is the stunning process that is normally allowed.

Halal means you stun the animal until it can not move anymore. The animal is still alive. and that is your 84%. So shit who the fuck cares if its mildly stunned? It is still alive and still alive when you hang it up to bleed out. It just can not move anymore. And I will say it again. This is only allowed because of Religion in the UK and Germany as well for example. There are no other exceptions in regarding this matter.

So no Fuck it.

PS: It is fucking ridiculous as well that they have to chant a prayer while doing this horrible act to make it halal. This kind of stuff has no place in Europe.

All slaughterman/men must recite Bismillahi-Allahu Akbar on each and every animal/bird.
Here another point

Halal Food Authority allows controlled electric stun-with-minuscule amperage, with official Veterinary Surgeon validating that the animal or the birds do not die prior to slaughtering.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Again.....

Regulations are you kill the animal with a bolt etc. this is the stunning process that is normally allowed.

Halal means you stun the animal until it can not move anymore. The animal is still alive. and that is your 84%. So shit who the fuck cares if its mildly stunned? It is still alive and still alive when you hang it up to bleed out. It just can not move anymore. And I will say it again. This is only allowed because of Religion in the UK and Germany as well for example. There are no other exceptions in regarding this matter.

So no Fuck it.

PS: It is fucking ridiculous as well that they have to chant a prayer while doing this horrible act to make it halal. This kind of stuff has no place in Europe.
Dunki then tough shit , the UK has given slaughterhouses a clear guideline to follow on how to slaughter animals , and the vast majority of Slaughter Houses follow it . It's legal , that's all you need to understand.

Oh yes they have to say a prayer such a bad thing to do .. it's not like once the animal is dead it's not going to be deep fried and eaten or garnished and stuck in the oven lol. Your a fucking joke at this point . Get over yourself your not that special , who cares of you think it has not place on Europe . The words changing and looks like your getting left behind

Oct 24, 2017
Dunki then tough shit , the UK has given slaughterhouses a clear guideline to follow on how to slaughter animals , and the vast majority of Slaughter Houses follow it . It's legal , that's all you need to understand.

Oh yes they have to say a prayer such a bad thing to do .. it's not like once the animal is dead it's not going to be deep fried and eaten or garnished and stuck in the oven lol. Your a fucking joke at this point . Get over yourself your not that special , who cares of you think it has not place on Europe . The words changing and looks like your getting left behind
IT is only allowed because of a fucking religion there is no other reason for it and EVERYONE else has to follow the normal regulations. And yeah shouting Allah Akbar the same shit terrorist shout during a attack is totally fine with you to show how fucking great your pedophile and warmonger prophet Mohammed was.

If you accept such cruelty I hope you are just not part of the EU. But actually American who has no fucking clue what is going on here anyway. So yeah tough shit. In the end I approve of this and I hope other EU countries will follow this.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
IT is only allowed because of a fucking religion there is no other reason for it and EVERYONE else has to follow the normal regulations. And yeah shouting Allah Akbar the same shit terrorist shout during a attack is totally fine with you to show how fucking great your pedophile and warmonger prophet Mohammed was.

If you accept such cruelty I hope you are just not part of the EU. But actually American who has no fucking clue what is going on here anyway. So yeah tough shit. In the end I approve of this and I hope other EU countries will follow this.

Stop crying