• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

BELIEVE. again.

DEATH TO ALL YE NON-BELIEVERS! THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US!!!

Drinky Crow

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
finally, the savior has returned to wash away the sins of the blue ocean

this is the pure sunrise of the ORANGE SEA

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Feb 10, 2008
Firestorm said:
It's dead bitches.
Dead.
Forever.
With its remains scattered across multiple platforms.

Dreamcast? More like Deadcast. 10 years of DEAD.

Holy shit, sounds like Dreamcast used to touch you as a child or something, goddamn, so much vitriol.

bon

Jun 20, 2009
Aw, I was all excited to post on the first page of a Drinky Crow topic and it just turns out to be another "Dreamcast 2" meme thread. You disappoint me.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Oct 15, 2005
drinky what is your opinion on the beatles, the true kings of 9/9/09

Firestorm

Feb 2, 2006
Vancouver, BC
nuggetbridge.com
Kinitari said:
Holy shit, sounds like Dreamcast used to touch you as a child or something, goddamn, so much vitriol.
Idunno man. I think I could have done a little better, but I'm sick and couldn't think of much quickly enough. Stupid Eastern Time Zone people with their 3 hours ahead of real people time.

Crisis

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I hear that you have to spray paint a swirl on your door or Peter Moore will kill your firstborn son tonight.

Blueblur1

Jul 27, 2007
Miami, FL
www.twitter.com
That orange triangle brings back so many memories. I still remember the humming noise the DC's fans make. So many hours wasted in Sega IRC.

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
I believe that sega will never make another console and Shenmue 3 will never see light of day.

http://saravmitra.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cry.jpg[IMG]
^^^^
I think thats crying.... no?[/QUOTE]I don't know about that. I think they're both on the receiving end of an erocktion.