• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BELIEVE. again.

Firestorm

It's dead bitches.
Dead.
Forever.
With its remains scattered across multiple platforms.

Dreamcast? More like Deadcast. 10 years of DEAD.

Firestorm said:
It's dead bitches.
Dead.
Forever.

Shun the non-believer! SHUNNNNNNNNN!

DEATH TO ALL YE NON-BELIEVERS! THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US!!!

end-nigh.jpg

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Firestorm said:
It's dead bitches.
Dead.
Forever.

Holy shit, sounds like Dreamcast used to touch you as a child or something, goddamn, so much vitriol.

No_Style

Happy Birthday Dreamcast! I think I'll play some DC in the morning.

OP banned for too much belief or is that a tag?

bon

Aw, I was all excited to post on the first page of a Drinky Crow topic and it just turns out to be another "Dreamcast 2" meme thread. You disappoint me.

Sony should stop the PS3 right now and follow up the Dreamcast 2 with the PS4. First time they did that, they came out with the best system ever.

Firestorm

Kinitari said:
Holy shit, sounds like Dreamcast used to touch you as a child or something, goddamn, so much vitriol.
Idunno man. I think I could have done a little better, but I'm sick and couldn't think of much quickly enough. Stupid Eastern Time Zone people with their 3 hours ahead of real people time.

Crisis

Banned
I hear that you have to spray paint a swirl on your door or Peter Moore will kill your firstborn son tonight.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Blueblur1

That orange triangle brings back so many memories. I still remember the humming noise the DC's fans make. So many hours wasted in Sega IRC.

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
I believe that sega will never make another console and Shenmue 3 will never see light of day.

http://saravmitra.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cry.jpg[IMG]
^^^^
I think thats crying.... no?[/QUOTE]I don't know about that. I think they're both on the receiving end of an erocktion.

Top Bottom