• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Believe all Women is a right wing trap.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Plague Doctor

Mar 23, 2015
I don't know if its a right-wing trap but its very misguided.
Listen to accusers and then due process.
Holy shit. I am in complete agreement with you for once.

Seriously, good take here. Very sound and well reasoned on what is a clusterfuck of a situation.

I was honestly going to post something like this.

Police/investigators absolutely needs to take accusations seriously but then due process has take its course.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Does anyone really buy any of this shit? Do they have no actual memory of events from the past year? Does the party of the "educated" really want to fall back on DERP we do not remember what happened yesterday because it doesn't fit the new narrative?

Most right wing commentators and pundits that I follow have been consistent on this point. They wanted due process for Kavanaugh and they are asking the same with Biden while pointing out the hypocrisy of the people now changing their tune.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
the thing with something like this, and it's probably the environment i grew up in

i'd take the slap, laugh, walk it off, or pin her to the floor until she gassed and relented

retaliatory damage v. women has always been a bitch move to me, those kinds of guys get stockton slapped in my stomping ground

das me tho, far be it from me to judge acute stress responses

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
the thing with something like this, and it's probably the environment i grew up in

i'd take the slap, laugh, walk it off, or pin her to the floor until she gassed and relented

retaliatory damage v. women has always been a bitch move to me, those kinds of guys get stockton slapped in my stomping ground

You’re wrong on this, Tess

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018

If it was just a slap, I probably wouldn't respond as well except with a laugh or maybe a shove away.

On the whole though, it's case by case.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
i do not hurt women and look down on those who do, it's probably the only hard coded rule i have

i mean i've been punched in the face by a girl before, it stung but we laughed it off

disarm and charm, always

(exceptions where she's coming at you with a fucking knife or some crazy bullshit that goes without saying)

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
i do not hurt women and look down on those who do, it's probably the only hard coded rule i have

i mean i've been punched in the face by a girl before, it stung but we laughed it off

disarm and charm, always

(exceptions where she's coming at you with a fucking knife or some crazy bullshit that goes without saying)
u part of the problem breh

Sean Connery was right

PaddyOCanager

Apr 26, 2010
Ohio

An ex of mine once approached me and slapped me as hard as she could while holding a ring of keys. I was at a party and she was literally just angry seeing me have a good time. It wasn't funny.

And no, I didn't retaliate (I grew up in that environment too).

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
An ex of mine once approached me and slapped me as hard as she could while holding a ring of keys. I was at a party and she was literally just angry seeing me have a good time. It wasn't funny.

And no, I didn't retaliate (I grew up in that environment too).
The lack of consequences for her actions is why she continues to do it.

Reactions: DeliciousDoc

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018

Nah, fuck that.

Actions have consequences. She shouldn’t dish it out if she can’t take it.

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019

Equal rights equal lefts. I'm a centrist bro.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
I don't know, it looks like she closed her palm near the end of the swing. It might have started out like a slap but it doesn't look like that is how it ended. That also looks like an adult slapping a kid. She might be lucky she got punched instead of charged. Considering the kid looks like he's about 80 pounds soaking wet and was coming up out of a sitting position to throw that punch she must be made out of potato chips or she's putting on a act.

I wouldn't have punched her but would have definitely given her the look that says you've used up your free hit if you go for another one its gonna be prison rules.

You don't get to fight for equality and then only have it when it is convenient.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
what woman card, skeletal muscle mass is a biological trait

women are weak, pin her to the floor and hold her arms until she's gassed
Who gives a shit?

If I suckerpunch Mike Tyson then he’s gonna rightfully punch me right back, and his punch is gonna be a lot stronger than mine.

wtf is this random-ass ruleset where anyone getting assaulted by someone with 0.1% less muscle mass than them aren’t allowed to retaliate?

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
insofar as the kind of power he can generate with a closed fist, of course
wat

The kid looks like a soaked rat. He copped it several times while sitting down at a lower elevation, giving her the advantage of gravity. He warned her with his body language and she kept going like a hysterical cunt. He smacked her once and walked away like a boss. I like the kid's style.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
Who gives a shit?

If I suckerpunch Mike Tyson then he’s gonna rightfully punch me right back, and his punch is gonna be a lot stronger than mine.

wtf is this random-ass ruleset where anyone getting assaulted by someone with 0.1% less muscle mass than them aren’t allowed to retaliate?
mike tyson is a genetic freak with a lifetime of technical training

you are free to retaliate as you will, i'm free to call you a bitch if you go overboard

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
wat

The kid looks like a soaked rat. He copped it several times while sitting down at a lower elevation, giving her the advantage of gravity. He warned her with his body language and she kept going like a hysterical cunt. He smacked her once and walked away like a boss. I like the kid's style.
she slapped, he punched

he's a bitch, that's the end of the story