• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Believe all Women is a right wing trap.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
you keep using those word,s i'm not sure they mean what you think they mean

if they can meet the requirements, of course
I am using your meaning of it since you claimed a female who disagreed with you was experiencing it.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
I’m asking you.

If these weak fragile creatures can meet the requirements, do you think that means the requirements are too low.
i don't know, need to look at the fitness standards and see what's what

gut tells me the requirements are probably too low, at least i know many of them were under the obama administration

This is a really bad idea. Pinning a girl to the floor is even worse than hitting her back.
i'll do what i do, you do what you do

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
Meicyn Meicyn you seem high right now (and a little bitter about your sexuality) so we cool.

Just want to know though, if Ronda Rousey started beating on you, would you feel justified in hitting back?

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
if you kept up, you'd see i already conceded that a beating from ronda warrants return fire

this is aimed at mone, not you matt

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Zog

Oct 24, 2017
Nah. I’d hit a woman in the same situations I’d hit a man. To do anything less is sexist.

If we’re going to let women get away with not following basic societal convention because we want to pretend they’re all innocent frail little sunflowers, that’s fine too, but then we should treat women that way in all aspects.

Consistency is key. Equality means equal rights, equal responsibilities, and equal treatment.
Ah damn, this is exactly the way I see it too.

Reactions: Whitesnake

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
Your gender isn’t a get-out-of-jail-free opportunity to physically assault someone with zero cause, or because you’re having a bad day. Especially someone you care about.

We shun men that do this. Frankly, we should shun women that do it too.

I’m not getting remotely involved with the ongoing debate for what kind of retaliation is appropriate, but regardless of the answer, when you put your hands on someone else like that, you’re a real piece of work. That should be unanimous.

I hope that every guy here would at least walk away, and never interact with that person again. barring some kind of extreme apology. I can’t stand abusers, regardless of whether or not they have the physical strength to back it up.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
I think if I angered Ronda Rousey enough to have her attack me I would not attack back for fear of further enraging her. She could probably kick my ass pretty easily. I would just take the punch or try and mitigate it and call the police and then a lawyer.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
Your gender isn’t a get-out-of-jail-free opportunity to physically assault someone with zero cause, or because you’re having a bad day. Especially someone you care about.

We shun men that do this. Frankly, we should shun women that do it too.

I’m not getting remotely involved with the ongoing debate for what kind of retaliation is appropriate, but regardless of the answer, when you put your hands on someone else like that, you’re a real piece of work. That should be unanimous.

I hope that every guy here would at least walk away, and never interact with that person again. barring some kind of extreme apology. I can’t stand abusers, regardless of whether or not they have the physical strength to back it up.
Not feasible as men are hardwired to protect women. Anytime a man lays a hand on a woman, no matter the circumstance, there will be a crowd of simps ready to defend her honour. It's an enormous social benefit that women have by virtue of their gender (not saying it's wrong, as I believe it's a result of evolution and mating strategies) but accordingly, women have a responsibility to not abuse that benefit. When they do, I believe that there are some circumstances where retaliation is justified. Prevention is better than cure, and if women know that there is a non-zero chance that there could be consequences for their actions, perhaps they will be less inclined to initiate violence.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
I’ve never seen so many men jump through hoops to justify whoopin’ a woman’s ass. Is this wife beater’s anonymous I stumbled into?
I thought you were above strawman arguments. Don't think anyone has justified "whoopin' a woman's ass". At most, the justification has been for hitting her back once in self-defence.

Reactions: Nymphae

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Slaps from women don’t hurt. Not going to punch a woman defensively unless she has a weapon or someone’s life is in danger. Tess is right.
I disagree, no one has the right to strike you, and violence isn't weighed differently between men and women.

There is a certain level of arrogance in a lot of women, who believe that because it's socially unacceptable for a guy to hits girl, she can strike him and get away with it. Sometimes she does, but sometimes she gets struck right back, and maybe in those instances she deserved it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zog and matt404au

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Who knew that equality includes the good and the bad?
Already said to put her over a knee and spank her ass, that’ll get her endorphins going and she’ll rock you like a beast later.

Women like that little bit of humiliation and dominance with the sting that makes their cells tingle.

Tell them they’re a bad girl while you’re at it. Drenched.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
The boy sitting on the bench getting hit isn't the one with the power here,
He’s going to look back on that in 20 years with all that he’s learned and be like, damn if I knew then what I know now, I’d been had that on blast.

Shit was a Viking mating ritual. Missed opportunity to plant his Norse pole in them lands.

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
Tfw most of the best Gaf posters are all stuck in one thread, arguing with each other in circles, and nothing else fun is happening as a result. :messenger_unamused:

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Shaqazooloo