• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bellator MMA: Rampage vs. Tito |OT| Just kidding, Tito is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iddqd

I like Mo in interviews and I do think he has talent.. is it the wrong weight class?
Mo at 185? A guy with his style needs the Chael Sonnen cardio of the crazy cage pushing kind.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Both title fights have been pretty boring so far. Alvarez/Chandler can't fail though

There's always the chance that Eddie pulls a Bob Sapp level performance just to get out of the contract. Do you think Dana would double his offer if Eddie tapped to the glove touch at the start of the fight?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Bellator wanted you to pay fifty dollars to watch this. They fabricated an injury so they could make sure this fight happened.

dream

This might be one of the worst cards I've ever seen. And I've seen every single Ultimate Fighting Championship.

That fight was ugh. Besides some take downs, Mo didn't do much of anything. I always hear about the boxing lessons but he wasn't really nailing him with jabs. He wasn't applying a lot of pressure with the take downs. No dirty boxing against the cage. Absolutely no leg kicks.

And Emmanuel would get demolished by top LHW in the UFC. He was definitely more busy. He landed that high kick in the third. Other than that he wins because he was less mediocre.

iddqd

This might be one of the worst cards I've ever seen. And I've seen every single Ultimate Fighting Championship.

You know, it took me a while to appreciate your posts, I appreciate them now.

ALSO, Bellator got the champion they deserved.
Mo down to 185 and into the UFC.

Heel

Bellator should work an angle. King Mo felt Frank Shamrock distracted him from the fight at hand with his tasteless locker room interview, sparking a feud.

Bellator: Shamrock vs. King Mo. Only on pay-per-view.

You know, it took me a while to appreciate your posts, I appreciate them now.

ALSO, Bellator got the champion they deserved.
Mo down to 185 and into the UFC.

how is draining himself to cut MORE weight not going to make his already bad cardio even worse?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
king mo is just a mediocre fighter with good mic skills and gimmick

ZBE1CEU.gif

iddqd

how is draining himself to cut MORE weight not going to make his already bad cardio even worse?

Well.. there is also the "BJ Penn" idea out there that a lower cut forces you to eat healthier, do more cardio to keep the weight off and be all around less muscular.

You need to be a smart guy though and REALLY embrace the new class.
Sticking to your old tactics and THEN cutting really hard will lead to an even shittier Mo, true.

king mo is just a mediocre fighter with good mic skills and gimmick
His wrestling seems to be good. He's okay with the trash talk and does decent fight entrances.

He definitely needs to work on his striking and conditioning. I thought he looked decent against Mousasi. But other than that, he hasn't impressed me.

Hope Bellator wins the next match. They need a win after the turd of Fight Master, abandoning the PPV, being out of their minds in thinking Tito and Rampage should headline a card, etc.

Hard round to call. I had it Alvarez until the choke and Chandlers striking becoming crisper later on.

Hopefully, Eddie's tank can hold up for 5 rounds. Surprised the UFC was going to give him PPV points. Against Bendo, Gil, Thompson, Cerrone', Diaz, he seems mediocre.

Edit: Chandler with three take downs, some decent strikes and GNP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom