• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Belle Delphine- Arrested....Based

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date

Tesseract

Banned
2mVYMb6.png

there's no god and there's no free will

maybe, who knows

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
Do you love hamsters enough to let them up your butt tho

I love them enough to not do that lol, the worst thing about Hamsters is they only live a few years. But mines are all very nice who lover being held, cuddled, tickled, lie on back to eat grapes and gets on with bunnies.

Tesseract

Banned
Who is that double that posts in the christian community thread in your name I wonder... :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: :messenger_blowing_kiss:

what i want to believe and what's true are not the same thing, they're mutual contradictions

unless yer accusing me of doublethink, which imma just scoff at
while i believe god doesn't exist and the universe is indifferent ~ i ain't giving up words and wisdom of the lord

getting back on topic

RELEASE THE NUDES, BELLE

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I had the weirdest dream today. I was in a brothel (or something like that) and was assigned Belle Delphine but I refused to have a sex with her. It was all kinds of weird. The more I think about it the more of it comes back.

You have to get on her patreon to get NSFW pictures of her.
How do you feel about Kaine having a penis though? (Because she does)

7qFUVK8.png

mcz117chief

How do you feel about Kaine having a penis though? (Because she does)

7qFUVK8.png
Best penis ever. I always asked my friends if I blew Kainé if it would be gay or not :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_blowing_kiss:

do we need them though? i mean her pictures are skirting so close to the line it doesnt leave much to the imagination. ive seen enough girls to imagine whats under there. good enough for me.
33bac2e90f34f0e12f550360505b522c.jpg

Bruh, is this the smallest emoticon you could find? :messenger_dizzy:

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
tbh tho i dunno who or what those goofy cartoon fucks are so i'm probably getting shorked into a woot here

are they both girls and i'm getting trolled
Kaine is a human that has both. 2B is a fucking robet. Has no genitalia or anything no idea how a fat ass serves a robet either any purpose but fuck it.

Tesseract

Banned
Kaine is a human that has both. 2B is a fucking robet. Has no genitalia or anything no idea how a fat ass serves a robet either any purpose but fuck it.

well hats off to those wonderful people, i support their right to exist and hope they fuck each other into comas

Last edited:

Facism

I love them enough to not do that lol, the worst thing about Hamsters is they only live a few years. But mines are all very nice who lover being held, cuddled, tickled, lie on back to eat grapes and gets on with bunnies.

awwww 🥺

Despera

Banned
Dunno why but she just has such a punchable face. Like I don’t know why. I mean my fists just kinda take on a life of their own and want to, just at least once
Means you are crushing on her hard.

Understandable though she cute.

thequestion

....and she makes another million. The Queen strikes again.

I really hope she gets cast in a legit movie. Hollywood, if you are reading this -mad $$$$$$!!!! to the brave lad to actually do this.

(She would be a great Harley Quinn... just sayin’)

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Absolutely, I wasn't complaining about her being slow, it gives me an advantage. By the time she has figured out the answer is "chloroform" to the question of "what does this rag smell like to you?", i'll be inside of her.

What the fuck?

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Nothing funny about rape in my opinion.
Belle is British, I'm British, this is a standard British joke.

I've seen you in other threads and I'm not suprised by your jingoistic, bigoted and racist views on display here.

By all means though, continue telling me how my culture and humour is incorrect.

Edit: your opinion. Jokes work for different people and are entirely down to personal taste. So don't push your opinion like it's gospel, upon a people you clearly know nothing about.

People like you are the reason we have so much hate in the world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom