• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Belle Delphine (Instagram cosplay model) sells ‘gamer girl bathwater’ for $30 each to thirsty folks and is getting explicit requests

Kadayi

Banned
PRC_74473025.jpg

You buy that shit...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Pallas

Gold Member
so what's the appeal of this girl, is it because she's a pastel lingerie wearing kitty girl with pink hair and cum slave daddy chokers and shirts?

is she retarded, it's hard to tell

Pretty much all of the above, I guess she embodies every quality that Otaku’s and the mentally unstable(probably synonymous) desires like those fucking ridiculous ahegao faces.

We need to do a business like this boys, just need a somewhat cute girl at least. Or a guy dressed like one. Any volunteers here on GAF? We can make a killing!

JimiNutz

Banned
Pretty much all of the above, I guess she embodies every quality that Otaku’s and the mentally unstable(probably synonymous) desires like those fucking ridiculous ahegao faces.

We need to do a business like this boys, just need a somewhat cute girl at least. Or a guy dressed like one. Any volunteers here on GAF? We can make a killing!

I'll extract the many partially digested nuts that come out with my shit to sell to hungry nut gobblers.

I'm not rooting around in my shit to find them though so we will need to hire someone.

Saruhashi

Banned
I have to admit I am impressed by her ability to make money.

I'd love to know exactly what kind of dudes are giving her money though.
30 bucks will be a lot for some people and basically nothing for others.

I understand maybe buying this as a prank or a joke or maybe even if the proceeds were going to charity.
Anyone legitimately buying this stuff though? I'd be worried about their mental well-being.

It's crazy that so many dudes out there will go in for stuff like this.

DESTROYA

Imagine what she could sell her *cough* hair clippings for?
I’ll give her credit like it or not she isn’t stupid, She’s raking in the cash from suckers who willingly pay for it.

severalfinehogget

GHG

What's funny to me is the people calling her retarded. She's literally selling water for 30$. Can the people calling her retarded do the same?

It's ironic. The ones hating on her and calling her retarded are the ones who are in fact... Retarded. It's like the people who knock the likes of Kim Kardashian. Clueless.

A lot of these instagram/twitch model women are smart enough to know that the "careers" they have are limited and fragile due to the nature of the Internet so they will maximise the opportunity to profit as long as they are flavour of the month.

If you're given the opportunity to make millions from a little bedroom in your parents house with 0 overhead and you don't take it then you are an idiot. A lot of these women have no intention in doing what they currently do for the rest of their lives, they want to retire early or just have the opportunity to do something else in the future without having to be concerned about whether it will make them enough money or not. And by "early" I mean by 30. How many people can say they can realistically do that? How many people can make a career decision without having to factor in money?

Make hay while the sun shines.

Last edited:

GymWolf

so what's the appeal of this girl, is it because she's a pastel lingerie wearing kitty girl with pink hair and cum slave daddy chokers and shirts?

is she retarded, it's hard to tell
Retarded?? She is fucking smart to make money with butt water...
The only retarded people are the ones who buy his products...

Tesseract

Banned
no dudes, no

go to school and get an education and do something productive to make your cash money
or go do some hard labor, become an esports twitch star, anything but this

don't whore yourself out, there's no honor there, the internet is forever and one day (if she has kids), she's gonna have to explain this shit
there's no way her parents are proud of her for this shit and if they are, they're probably abusive shit holes

i'd blow my brains out if my niece went down this path

Last edited:

octiny

Banned
She's smart as hell & her fans are dumb as hell.

$$$ profit.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's bringing in close to a million or more a year through everything she's doing.

Skyr

She makes a shitton of 💵 of fucking idiots by not even going fully nude and can likely retire in her 20s.
Can’t hate on that.

Verdanth

She's just taking advantage of the dumbass fans that spent money on this shit.

Seriously, people can really be seriously stupid.

30$ for a bottle of bath water?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
She makes a shitton of 💵 of fucking idiots by not even going fully nude and can likely retire in her 20s.
Can’t hate on that.

Well she’s 19 now and she earns around $3500 per month at the very minimum (that’s assuming all her 3500 patrons are $1 tier). Still a lot for a 19 year old girl.

JimiNutz

Banned
Apparently she has a £2000 per month tier subscription on her Patreon.
If £24 gets you used bath water I wonder what £2000 a month gets you :goog_unsure:

Skyr

Well she’s 19 now and she earns around $3500 per month at the very minimum (that’s assuming all her 3500 patrons are $1 tier). Still a lot for a 19 year old girl.
I would estimate it’s a lot higher than that. She also has 4 million followers on Instagram, which I’m sure she is monetizing in some way or form besides patreon.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Yeah but a prostitute of this caliber in Austria for example (don't ask me how I know) is like $800 euros a night. Still probably cheaper than the amount of money incels throwaway on instagram thots.
Why ask, there are only three options:
- You are a prostitute "of that caliber" in Austria
- You are a consumer of prostitutes "of that caliber" in Austria
- You are the boss of a few prostitutes "of that caliber" in Austria

(1) it is not because you are MrTickles
(3) it is not because you are not enthusiastic enough about the price.
don't whore yourself out, there's no honor there, the internet is forever and one day (if she has kids), she's gonna have to explain this shit
You know that huge house we live in and the fancy vacations we can make every year? That's because I sold thousands of cups of water on the internet for big money.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
She easily makes more than 20, 30 or even 40 grand a month. If those dumbasses giver the money than I don't blame her. If I was a hot girl I and wound up in a position of popularity through shit like tik tok like she did with her ahegao faces than I would milk thirsty dudes online for all the money they got.

Livin on recruit dificulty baby.

Last edited:
Top Bottom