• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Belle Delphine (Instagram cosplay model) sells ‘gamer girl bathwater’ for $30 each to thirsty folks and is getting explicit requests

odhin

Creepy and, ahem, disgusting, but far from the most extreme stuff I've encountered on the internet.
In Germany there was a real story about a guy who wanted to be eaten by another guy.

Oh yes, I know that story. But wait, only ten years sentence? No fkin way.

And damn, that Pee jar. "This is not for drinking and should only be used for sentimental purposes." :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Papa

Banned
Creepy and, ahem, disgusting, but far from the most extreme stuff I've encountered on the internet.
In Germany there was a real story about a guy who wanted to be eaten by another guy.

He found his soulmate and they even ate his dick together, as far as I remember. Oh, and it was all consensual. The cannibal got 10 years of prison nevertheless.

Welll... You could buy a sack of potatoes, eat them unwashed uncooked and get something too.
Regulations do not cover stuff that is not to be eaten/drunk.

Is that what happened to Yoshi Yoshi

He found his soulmate and they even ate his dick together, as far as I remember. Oh, and it was all consensual. The cannibal got 10 years of prison nevertheless.

Welll... You could buy a sack of potatoes, eat them unwashed uncooked and get something too.
Regulations do not cover stuff that is not to be eaten/drunk.

The potaatoes don't charge me $30 for the privilege!

Javthusiast

Banned
D--X_xwUcAEXg8Y.jpg:large

Tik Tok seriously needs regulating...

It is bad enough to pay for them to answer you in a live chat but this is just so weird.

Maybe I should buy it and sue her for catching something in the water. That should stop her doing this.

Seriously though, if anyone did this in the shops or market you would be rightly laughed at and/or looked into by regulations.

DESTROYA

It is bad enough to pay for them to answer you in a live chat but this is just so weird.

Maybe I should buy it and sue her for catching something in the water. That should stop her doing this.

Seriously though, if anyone did this in the shops or market you would be rightly laughed at and/or looked into by regulations.
You can’t catch a STD just by touching water, it’s mostly done by direct skin to skin contact.
Not defending her just putting it out there as a public service announcement.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt

Even if you could harm yourself with the bath water, why do that? What's so bad about her selling her bath water that you would ponder hurting yourself, just to have a basis for a complaint?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Oh god I almost puked. That face is not sexy and I don't understand the love for it.

And before anyone says it, I'd feel the same way if a fat girl made the face, it's such an off putting face.
Even if she was making the face while looking at an enormous cake?

(Just kidding, I also find it dumb, but to each their own)

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Someone’s fatness decides if their face is beautiful? This is new information. Surely you’ve seen women in real life and learned this is not the case.
He is implying that fat women aren't attractive.

And I concur.
Jesus christ. He likes fat women. He's not hating on this woman because she's just skinny because he says if a fat woman did it he wouldn't be into it either. Just look at his avatar.

Jon Neu

Banned
Jesus christ. He likes fat women. He's not hating on this woman because she's just skinny because he says if a fat woman did it he wouldn't be into it either. Just look at his avatar.

Wait, wait...

So this dude fetishizes FAT women and DARES to come to this thread an critizice my QUEEN for doing ahegao faces?

The fucking nerve...

You can’t catch a STD just by touching water, it’s mostly done by direct skin to skin contact.
Not defending her just putting it out there as a public service announcement.

I did exaggerate with the STD thing but it is certainly not something that should be encouraged.

You can still be ill from someone elses contamination of water just like if food is handled incorrectly.

You can get an STD by fluids or blood which is how HIV is transferred. It is rare with saliva or sweat but the risk is still there.

Even if you could harm yourself with the bath water, why do that? What's so bad about her selling her bath water that you would ponder hurting yourself, just to have a basis for a complaint?

I was making an exaggeration of the situation but someone out there is going to do that..

I don't get defending this practise. Waving it off like it isn't a big deal when it is something the public don't do not just on moral grounds but on health grounds is ridiculous.

People are free to buy it but if she gets in trouble for doing it given that it hasn't been through proper checks or the fact that she is lying about the product , I can't say I will pity her or anyone who buys it or defends her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom